The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

The only one in "trouble" after today's press conference is..........................................................................................................................Nancy Pelosi..

Robert Mueller definitely didn't do her any favors, that for sure. Gonna be interesting to see the Ds next play. 

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

And also, I'm not here to converse about politics.  I'm on this message board to converse about the Bills.  I'll continue to pop in over here every once in a while to chime in about a few issues.

But talking politics with people of wildly differing and deeply rooted views is pointless.

Same goes for religion.

Same goes for climate change, for that matter.

It's a rabbit hole.

No point.

I read comments over here plenty.  I guess you could call me a lurker.  I just use a lot of restraint when responding to posts that I disagree with or that are just outright factually incorrect.  Because there's no point.

This approach is one of the main reasons that we will approach civil war in this country, with real blood running in American streets.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

This approach is one of the main reasons that we will approach civil war in this country, with real blood running in American streets.

No. Sure, we will see a few more right wing scum bags shoot up more black churches and synagogues which is really sad, but that won't rally too many people to your cause. 

10 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Robert Mueller definitely didn't do her any favors, that for sure. Gonna be interesting to see the Ds next play. 

They've boxed themselves into a corner with the 'impeach the mother *****' nonsense. They're either going to have to file and pass Articles of Impeachment, which will cause a disaster for the Democrats when the very public Senate trial turns into an absolute joke, or refuse to impeach him, which will cause an internal revolt, if not a complete split, of the party.

Either way, Trump wins.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

They've boxed themselves into a corner with the 'impeach the mother *****' nonsense. They're either going to have to file and pass Articles of Impeachment, which will cause a disaster for the Democrats when the very public Senate trial turns into an absolute joke, or refuse to impeach him, which will cause an internal revolt, if not a complete split, of the party.

Either way, Trump wins.

I thought the "briar patch people" were out there. Now, I'm coming around to thinking they are on to something. 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Otherwise why would I or anyone bother taking the time to engage with you when you've proven you won't give the same courtesy back? 

Transplant had the best exchange in the Game of Thrones thread in OTW. Nothing could possibly encapsulate him better. 

(Paraphrased]

Transplant: Just watched the latest episode. Didn't read any comments here,  but I'm curious to see what people thought.

Reply: But not curious enough to read those comments?

Transplant: No. Ain't nobody got time for that! 

:doh:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

15 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Mueller publishing volume 2 was a political favor to the "uniparty" or a function of the SC's disdain for Trump.  I've only read a few pages of volume 2, but I haven't seen/heard/read any report from Trump's detractors that states the evidence of obstruction and how does it violate a statute and which statute.   

Just tacking on a point here re Volume 2: it's all untested, it's not "proven" obstruction (or even proven examples of possible obstruction). It's entirely unchallenged legal theory and testimony which would not stand up to cross. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

Transplant had the best exchange in the Game of Thrones thread in OTW. Nothing could possibly encapsulate him better. 

(Paraphrased]

Transplant: Just watched the latest episode. Didn't read any comments here,  but I'm curious to see what people thought.

and that, in a nutshell, is what being oblivious is all about.

:lol: 

• Like (+1) 2

Dershowitz: Shame on Robert Mueller for exceeding his role

</snip>

Until today, I have defended Mueller against the accusations that he is a partisan. I did not believe that he personally favored either the Democrats or the Republicans, or had a point of view on whether President Trump should be impeached. But I have now changed my mind. By putting his thumb, indeed his elbow, on the scale of justice in favor of impeachment based on obstruction of justice, Mueller has revealed his partisan bias. He also has distorted the critical role of a prosecutor in our justice system.

</snip>

• Like (+1) 9

7 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

(Paraphrased]

*Can't tell if head in ass, or in sand, or both....

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's just blatant intellectual dishonesty. 

And he's an educator -- which says all we need to know about his principles.

yet we are told that it is the school administrators fault that the education system is faulty. while that may be so, there are an awful lot of bad teachers out there and have been for a number of years. they are just more widespread today.

yet i don't think we can judge him too harshly, as being a second grade teacher, he has had a few of his students accepted into Harvard. :lol: 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He's the type of person who gets into education so they can propagandize other people's children. 

He's not much better than those who get into the role to molest children.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This whole thing is painfully exhausting............

And for what? All because the stale politicians in the swamp didn't want and HATE an outsider as the President.

• Like (+1) 4

29 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And he's a UNIONIZED educator -- which says all we need to know about his principles.

ftfy

14 minutes ago, njbuff said:

This whole thing is painfully exhausting............

And for what? All because the stale politicians in the swamp didn't want and HATE an outsider as the President.

They're all pigs worried their trough would be emptied. Drag 'em out in the street and Mussolini them.

54 minutes ago, Foxx said:

yet we are told that it is the school administrators fault that the education system is faulty. while that may be so, there are an awful lot of bad teachers out there and have been for a number of years. they are just more widespread today.

yet i don't think we can judge him too harshly, as being a second grade teacher, he has had a few of his students accepted into Harvard. :lol: 

Unions. 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

58 minutes ago, Foxx said:

56 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

He's the type of person who gets into education so they can propagandize other people's children. 

He's not much better than those who get into the role to molest children.

33 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

They're all pigs worried their trough would be emptied. Drag 'em out in the street and Mussolini them.

74648579.jpg