The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

15 minutes ago, McGee Return TD said:

Make sure you give credit to Undercover Huber and Paul Sperry, too!

Whine some more, whiney boy. 

won't be long before you are ridiculed beyond your comfort zone and have to create another (in a long line of) sock puppet account(s).

Douche-Nozzle-1.jpg?w=220&ssl=1

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I took the time to write up a lengthy response to spark a conversation. You've ignored it entirely. 

That's dodging. 

And also, I'm not here to converse about politics.  I'm on this message board to converse about the Bills.  I'll continue to pop in over here every once in a while to chime in about a few issues.

But talking politics with people of wildly differing and deeply rooted views is pointless.

Same goes for religion.

Same goes for climate change, for that matter.

It's a rabbit hole.

No point.

I read comments over here plenty.  I guess you could call me a lurker.  I just use a lot of restraint when responding to posts that I disagree with or that are just outright factually incorrect.  Because there's no point.

How's the MSM gonna spin this to fit their hate-Trump narrative?

However they spin it.....................

the one thing we know for sure is that it will be predictable and parroted across the garbage MSM waves.

2 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

And also, I'm not here to converse about politics.  I'm on this message board to converse about the Bills.  I'll continue to pop in over here every once in a while to chime in about a few issues.

But talking politics with people of wildly differing and deeply rooted views is pointless.

Same goes for religion.

It's a rabbit hole.

No point.

I read comments over here plenty.  I guess you could call me a lurker.  I just use a lot of restraint when responding to posts that I disagree with or that are just outright factually incorrect.  Because there's no point.

Watch out for those cow farts.

?

okay, here is my take after watching the Mueller press conference...

i think this was an agreed upon resolution between the Donners and Mueller as an alternative to him testifying in public before congress. it actually served the Donner's purpose better than having him getting crossed by the Republicans on the Judiciary committee which quite possibly could have ruined the narrative they so desperately want to paint here. 

17 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Same goes for religion.

It's a rabbit hole.

No point.

thanks for letting us know your not here to discuss politics. will keep that in mind for when you do your flyby's in the future.

you're not really this obtuse are you?????

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

I only come over here to laugh at you folks.............................Hilarious still

?

To me, it's second only to the driveby asshats who claim: 'even though all I spout is liberal talking points, I'm actually a Republican!'

• Like (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Same goes for religion.

It's a rabbit hole.

No point.

In other words you're plugging your ears and have no interest in having a conversation. 

Or as some would call it: you're dodging the issues raised which show your opinions are deeply flawed on this issue. Deeply flawed. 

15 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

In other words you're plugging your ears and have no interest in having a conversation. 

Or as some would call it: you're dodging the issues raised which show your opinions are deeply flawed on this issue. Deeply flawed. 

i pulled the pin on the ignore option awhile back....

29 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

And also, I'm not here to converse about politics.

On the politics board?  Good job, numbskull.

29 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Well, yeah, when you're a ***** moron.  Mature adults can have discussions on topics where they disagree.  You, not so much.

31 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Same goes for religion.

But you repeat yourself...

• Like (+1) 3

4 hours ago, GG said:

There's a long discussion about this a year or so ago in one of Greggy's threads. 

Investigators only got an ISO image of the server, not the physical drive.  According to some experts on this site, that should have been enough.  But depending on the political viewpoint, the opposing experts disagreed.

Yeah, I recall that thread now that you mentioned it.  I was in the "need to have the server" camp. ? 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: "Gods" 

When you have nothing to offer, spew nonsense. 

You're terrible at this. 

Lindsey Graham telling the Ds to pound sand (once again).  This tweet in that thread basically says "enough already".

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, Foxx said:

okay, here is my take after watching the Mueller press conference...

i think this was an agreed upon resolution between the Donners and Mueller as an alternative to him testifying in public before congress. it actually served the Donner's purpose better than having him getting crossed by the Republicans on the Judiciary committee which quite possibly could have ruined the narrative they so desperately want to paint here. 

you're not really this obtuse are you?????

Very possible.  It's also possible that Mueller wanted a chance to say something in response to all that Trump has said about him over the past couple years.  Not a lot of love between those two and especially Mueller's staff.  Where Mueller lost me today was in his praise of his staff.  Too many of them were Dem supporters or in the case of Weissman, questionable in character.  How that guy can even work in government at all is beyond me.  Having Strzok on the team (even though he was later removed) is a big hit to Mueller's credibility as Strzok's bias and some of his previous actions were known at that time.  Terrible decision to put him there. 

Mueller publishing volume 2 was a political favor to the "uniparty" or a function of the SC's disdain for Trump.  I've only read a few pages of volume 2, but I haven't seen/heard/read any report from Trump's detractors that states the evidence of obstruction and how does it violate a statute and which statute.   

• Like (+1) 2