The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

i've got about the first hour and a half of that hearing under my belt. it is pretty good, i would recommend it to anyone who wants to get a better understanding of what is what with regard (of course, i am not a capital hill lawyer but i digress). it is very striking, at least to me anyways, how the Dems on the committee are still grandstanding even with this hearing that is specifically designed to enlighten them on what the law says. when they query one of the professors and don't get the answer they are looking for, or one that goes against what they want to hear, they try to cut that professor off and either direct the question to one of the other professors, ask a different question or go into a feelz speech that does nothing except further their own distorted belief.

it really is something to behold. what it says to me, is that those foolish displays we see in these other hearings that we all might assume are simply partisanship on display, is much more than that. here we have a hearing by them, for them so they don't get their asses handed to them in the courts and yet they are so imbrued with TDS that it prevents them from not being their own worst enemies.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

The stupidity of the Democrats never ceases to amaze me.

Maybe they are being stupid on purpose.

With only two parties the loser party knows it will be back on top by inertia within a decade no matter how dumb it is 

13 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

That just makes too much ***** sense.  They took it not literally literally, but Biden literally.  

Or AOC literally, which is only literally literal if she isn't mocked for it. If she is, it retroactively becomes "dry humor" and/or "sarcasm".

40 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The second tweet is dead on. The redactions will only make this worse for the collusion truthers out there.

Have you seen anywhere any kind of even proof of a slim possibility that the Russians "hacked" Podesta and/or the DNC? Mueller team says it, but how do we know? All bs aside, the how and why of Wikileaks obtaining the emails, etc. goes to the crux of the conspiracy to frame Trump's campaign.

18 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Have you seen anywhere any kind of even proof of a slim possibility that the Russians "hacked" Podesta and/or the DNC? Mueller team says it, but how do we know? All bs aside, the how and why of Wikileaks obtaining the emails, etc. goes to the crux of the conspiracy to frame Trump's campaign.

It wasn't hard.  They just sent him a phishing email and he fell for it.

Does the DNC hold any responsibility for lax data security for theirs?

10 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Wasn't that supposed hacking done at a speed that can't be accomplished over the internet, but only through a direct connection like a jump drive?

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

There is none. Not even the FBI has the evidence, nor the CIA, NSA or the office of the DNI who did the January '17 ICA. No intelligence agency or law enforcement agency was ever allowed to examine the DNC/DCCC servers themselves, instead they relied on CrowdStrike's assessment and forensics. 

CrowdStrike is/was the in-house tech counsel for the organization in question which, one would presume, would rule them out as being an objective third party vendor in an investigation such as this -- yet Comey didn't question it. Because CrowdStrike also had FBI contracts (and, as we may soon learn) including inside the DOJ National Security Division and the FBI's Counterintelligence Divisions. The same two divisions where Admiral Rogers and the NSA found unsupervised government contractors were illegally accessing classified data on American citizens. 

In fact, the NSA would only put their confidence level at 50% on this "hack" -- compared to the CIA and FBI who ruled it to be certain (without evidence, again), and compared to how this information was initially presented to the American people by the USIC and the MSM: "all 17 intelligence agencies agree there was a hack". Which, of course, was a lie/misinformation designed to shield the coup under the guise of "protecting national security". 

(Not that I don't think you know all that stuff, it's always good to lay it out for any new eyes or old eyes who need a refresher) 

:beer:

8 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

The DCCC/DNC were not phished. Podesta was, but only Podesta. 

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Wasn't that supposed hacking done at a speed that can't be accomplished over the internet, but only through a direct connection like a jump drive?

There were three "attacks" -- they're often conflated: 

* Podesta was phished first, this happened earlier than the rest. 

* The DNC was "hacked"

* The DCCC was "hacked" 

But the hacks, yes, had much evidence against them including the rate of downloads. https://www.thenation.com/article/a-new-report-raises-big-questions-about-last-years-dnc-hack/

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:
19 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

The DCCC/DNC were not phished. Podesta was, but only Podesta. 

True.  That's why I said him in the first line and DNC in the second.  Sorry for the confusion :).

10 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

The DNC "hack" allegedly.  I wonder what ever happened to the person with the jump drive?

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Mueller is not going to appear until after the OIG is released at this rate -- then once it's out, I bet he decides not to appear at all. 

Timing/schedule/planning of this has been pretty incredible thus far.

if he is a smart man, he would avoid the rabid Dems at all costs. recent history tells us that unless he gives them what they are looking for (and his report suggests he won't) they are going to go all Cujo on him.

• Like (+1) 3