The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

1 hour ago, Bob in Mich said:

Hey Lenny, I have asked this but have not really gotten a decent answer.  You seem sincere.  I would like to ask you, what did the Comey, McCabe, Ohr, Page, Strzok, coup core actually do to stop Trump from getting elected?  I know about texts and suspicious connections, but what actions were undertaken to prevent Trump's election?

Roberto Duran...no mas! 

The record is clear.  It's been debated to death and back again.  I appreciate your acknowledgment that there may have been "texts and suspicious connections", and if that's all you see, why bother? 

I will say this, and it's where I started this journey way back when. Had the Democrat study group formulated a plan to out djt as a Russian asset in early 2016, and had they been successful in producing evidence that revealed that djt ans his people were actually Russian assets with treason on their collective mind, I would have regretted the choice I made to vote for him to begin with.  I would have stood shoulder to shoulder with you, Bob of Michigan, and called for his head on a stick.  I'm an American first my friend. 

That did not happen. It didn't come close to happening, because it didn't happen. It was a grand lie. 

On the flip side, I can't grasp how folks on your side accept this preposterous episode of political skulduggery as just another day at the office.  I understood it, somewhat, as it was playing out because emotions run high.  But now, I see similarities between folks who believe as you do and the jurors in the OJ murder trial did when he was acquitted--sometimes people rationalize they gotta let the bad guys do their thing for the greater good.  

To me, that's sad, and dangerous because when there are no rules, everyone figures they best get theirs in before the enemy gets there first.  We're never at the end of anything, we're just at the beginning of the next thing. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 4

32 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Mueller came out with this yesterday as well: 

Mueller is "deeply disturbed" by Pelosi's accusation

Let's see if the House still calls him.

Good thing Lindsey gave him an avenue to do that if the House doesn't call.

• Like (+1) 2

40 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Mueller came out with this yesterday as well: 

Mueller is "deeply disturbed" by Pelosi's accusation

Let's see if the House still calls him.

Is there any serious news outlet you can point to to confirm this story? Or is this fake news? 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I mean its almost as if Mueller didn't write Barr a letter claiming his summary “threatens to undermine … public confidence in the outcome of the investigations.”

But we know he did 

hey tibs.

you do understand that what he was referencing there is the media's portrayal of Barr's summary of the principal conclusions, right?

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Foxx said:

hey tibs.

you do understand that what he was referencing there is the media's portrayal of Barr's summary of the principal conclusions, right?

Seriously? I totally understand that Barr spun it that way, but that's not at all what the letter stated. 

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/01/politics/mueller-letter-to-barr/index.html

"The summary released did not capture the nature, context and substance of the actual report." 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Seriously? I totally understand that Barr spun it that way, but that's not at all what the letter stated. 

"The summary released did not capture the nature, context and substance of the actual report." 

Barr released the entire report ... All of its context and substance in addition to the 19 pages Mueller wanted out there. 

This is a small hill upon which to choose to die. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Barr released the entire report ... All of its context and substance in addition to the 19 pages Mueller wanted out there. 

Nothing on that supposed Mueller criticism of Pelosi? Fake news? 

apologies if this has been posted already.

this is very pertinent. prosecutors seek to prove guilt beyond reasonable doubt, not to exonerate/make determinations of innocence.

https://twitter.com/goat_ramses/status/1124370200567009280

Letter Source

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Nothing on that supposed Mueller criticism of Pelosi? Fake news? 

not to worry, if it is true, you will see it splashed all across the 'verse in the days to come

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Less of a hill, more of a crumbling speed bump in a long closed strip mall outside of Omaha. 

• Haha (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Roberto Duran...no mas! 

The record is clear.  It's been debated to death and back again.  I appreciate your acknowledgment that there may have been "texts and suspicious connections", and if that's all you see, why bother? 

I will say this, and it's where I started this journey way back when. Had the Democrat study group formulated a plan to out djt as a Russian asset in early 2016, and had they been successful in producing evidence that revealed that djt ans his people were actually Russian assets with treason on their collective mind, I would have regretted the choice I made to vote for him to begin with.  I would have stood shoulder to shoulder with you, Bob of Michigan, and called for his head on a stick.  I'm an American first my friend. 

That did not happen. It didn't come close to happening, because it didn't happen. It was a grand lie. 

On the flip side, I can't grasp how folks on your side accept this preposterous episode of political skulduggery as just another day at the office.  I understood it, somewhat, as it was playing out because emotions run high.  But now, I see similarities between folks who believe as you do and the jurors in the OJ murder trial did when he was acquitted--sometimes people rationalize they gotta let the bad guys do their thing for the greater good.  

To me, that's sad, and dangerous because when there are no rules, everyone figures they best get theirs in before the enemy gets there first.  We're never at the end of anything, we're just at the beginning of the next thing. 

Glad to hear we are both Americans first. 

There was plenty of smoke around Trump and his team.  Failure to look into that smoke would have been malfeasance.  My God, you don't think there should have even been an investigation into the myriad of Russian contacts and accompanying covering lies!?  The Mueller report claims there was insufficient evidence to charge anyone.  As long as that is his conclusion, fine.  I accept that.

As I have said repeatedly, if there was misuse of the FISA process, let's get to the bottom of it, correct it, and if appropriate, punish any wrong doers.   

So what did they do to prevent Trump from getting elected?  You still did not answer my only question.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The coup didn't stop after the election -- it picked up steam. 

The entire origin of Russia gate starts here, in March of 2016: 

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf

Page 82-84 specifically. 

That outlines the PROVEN (not speculation) charge that the administration was using the FBI and DOJ to illegally spy on Americans, including their political opposition. They used private contractors to do this, without warrants, in an egregious violation of the constitution and their oaths of office. 

What did the coup plotters actually do? There are hundreds of pages of this now in these threads which you never bothered to read. Here's the highlights: 

* Comey, McCabe, Page, Strzok committed fraud against the FISC in order to engineer a FISA warrant on Carter Page in 2016. This was done to provide legal justification for the abuses detailed in the FISC memo above. 

* McCabe, Page, Stzrok weaponized leaks from their investigation and fed them to their media cut outs such as David Corn, Michael Isikoff, and Devlin Barrett to create a circular intelligence loop of scandal and innuendo -- which they then used as evidence to the FISC. 

* McCabe, Strzok, Page met with Christopher Steele a month before Downer spoke with G-Pop in London -- a month before Crossfire Hurricane was opened.

* McCabe, Strzok, Ohr, Page, Comey all worked with Christopher Steele (a foreign spy) to pay for Russian disinformation which they then inserted into the public discourse in an effort to smear Trump and provide legal justification for their illegal actions.  

* McCabe and Comey worked with Harry Reid, Adam Kizinger, McCain and other members of congress to inject the dossier into the mainstream and public record. 

That's just what I could get out before the light turned green on my commute. 

What sort of traffic lights you sitting at?

• Haha (+1) 5

2 hours ago, McGee Return TD said:

23,200 posts by you in a little over 2 years... I'll let you do the math on how much time you waste here.

And your 66th post is wielding the "you post here a lot, you must have no life" sword.

Can't wait to see what you do with 67. Maybe tell everyone how collusion isn't collusion again.

• Haha (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Glad to hear we are both Americans first. 

There was plenty of smoke around Trump and his team.  Failure to look into that smoke would have been malfeasance. 

Smoke created by the CIA, FBI, DOJ and the Clinton campaign. They created it by using undercover assets to ENTRAP Trump and his team with "Russian connections" in order to create a legal pretext for their spying. They put the cart before the horse -- that's pertinent, no? 

(Of course it's not to you, you keep running from this fact)

My God, you don't think there should have even been an investigation into the myriad of Russian contacts and accompanying covering lies!? 

It was fake evidence, created to commit a fraud on the FISC by our intelligence agencies in order to favor one candidate over the other in a presidential election. 

Pertinent, no? 

(Of course it's not to you, you keep running from this fact)

The Mueller report claims there was insufficient evidence to charge anyone.  As long as that is his conclusion, fine.  I accept that.

That's not what Mueller said. He said there was no evidence and despite "opportunities to conspire/collude" the Trump team chose not to. 

If you accept this as fact, why did you refer to Barr's "no collusion, no conspiracy" as a narrative? It's not. It's factual. 

As I have said repeatedly, if there was misuse of the FISA process, let's get to the bottom of it, correct it, and if appropriate, punish any wrong doers.   

So what did they do to prevent Trump from getting elected?  You still did not answer my only question.

:lol: If you were serious about this, you'd engage with the hundreds of pages of evidence which lays out this abuse. 

And I answered it for him -- even though you're asking the wrong (purposefully perhaps) question. 

* They committed fraud in the FISC. 

* They illegally unmasked innocent Americans for political talking points. 

* They conspired with foreign spies (from Britain, Turkey, Ukraine, and RUSSIA) to flood the American marketplace with disinformation. 

* They paid a foreign spy to create disinformation in order to help them perpetrate said fraud against the FISC. 

* They conspired with select members of the media and congress to inject bought and paid for Russian disinformation into the election cycle. 

* They lied to the public and Congress about when the CI investigation began (it did NOT begin in July 2016). 

* They purposefully kept information from the Gang of Eight in order to insulate their illegal activities. 

That's all before the election -- that was all done to cover up their own crimes detailed here which go back to at least 2012

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf

After the election, they took it even further. 

41 minutes ago, Kevbeau said:

:lol: 

Trying to make a left on Olympic in rush hour... LA traffic life is sloooooow. :beer: 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

"The summary released did not FULLY capture the nature, context and substance of the actual report." 

Fixed it for you, you really suck at quoting.  Funny how one little omitted word changes the nature, context and substance of the sentence. 

Full quote:  "The summary letter the Department sent to Congress and released to the public late in the afternoon of March 24 did not fully capture the context, nature and substance of this Office's work and conclusions"

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kevbeau said:

He must be using talk-to-text. 

I'm no spring chicken, and I type >100 words a minute at a keyboard.

I do about 20 WAM chicken pecking with my thumbs on a iPhone (and I hate typing that way). 

• Like (+1) 2