The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

Just now, McGee Return TD said:

I don't sound like a Trump supporter, you mean?

You do not have to be. It is honestly good for the sub-forum if you are not, provided the lack of support isn't based on #OrangeManBad. IOW, when the lack of support is based on policy instead of, "He drinks diet Coke, not wine!" that is fabulous. Policy differences (no one likes everything)  form the basis for some great discussions. "I don't like his accent", does not. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

It is hard to take him seriously when he doesnt even understand what he is quoting

i mean, we all miss context at times, prolly me more so than most. however that post coupled with the others of his in this thread seems to suggest that there is some sort of disconnect going on.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Foxx said:

i mean, we all miss context at times, prolly me more so than most. however that post coupled with the others of his in this thread seems to suggest that there is some sort of disconnect going on.

Yes and I am willing to give the benefit of the doubt, and if he is intellectually honest, he will go back and take a look and if he still doesnt get it ask a question.  Based on the way this is going the odds arent looking good

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Bob in Mich said:

Hey Lenny, I have asked this but have not really gotten a decent answer.  You seem sincere.  I would like to ask you, what did the Comey, McCabe, Ohr, Page, Strzok, coup core actually do to stop Trump from getting elected?  I know about texts and suspicious connections, but what actions were undertaken to prevent Trump's election?

The coup didn't stop after the election -- it picked up steam. 

The entire origin of Russia gate starts here, in March of 2016: 

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf

Page 82-84 specifically. 

That outlines the PROVEN (not speculation) charge that the administration was using the FBI and DOJ to illegally spy on Americans, including their political opposition. They used private contractors to do this, without warrants, in an egregious violation of the constitution and their oaths of office. 

What did the coup plotters actually do? There are hundreds of pages of this now in these threads which you never bothered to read. Here's the highlights: 

* Comey, McCabe, Page, Strzok committed fraud against the FISC in order to engineer a FISA warrant on Carter Page in 2016. This was done to provide legal justification for the abuses detailed in the FISC memo above. 

* McCabe, Page, Stzrok weaponized leaks from their investigation and fed them to their media cut outs such as David Corn, Michael Isikoff, and Devlin Barrett to create a circular intelligence loop of scandal and innuendo -- which they then used as evidence to the FISC. 

* McCabe, Strzok, Page met with Christopher Steele a month before Downer spoke with G-Pop in London -- a month before Crossfire Hurricane was opened.

* McCabe, Strzok, Ohr, Page, Comey all worked with Christopher Steele (a foreign spy) to pay for Russian disinformation which they then inserted into the public discourse in an effort to smear Trump and provide legal justification for their illegal actions.  

* McCabe and Comey worked with Harry Reid, Adam Kizinger, McCain and other members of congress to inject the dossier into the mainstream and public record. 

That's just what I could get out before the light turned green on my commute. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

You do not have to be. It is honestly good for the sub-forum if you are not, provided the lack of support isn't based on #OrangeManBad. IOW, when the lack of support is based on policy instead of, "He drinks diet Coke, not wine!" that is fabulous. Policy differences (no one likes everything)  form the basis for some great discussions. "I don't like his accent", does not. 

Thanks. Can you point to the posts where I criticize Trump on something other than policy that led you to believe I am a fraud?

Edited by McGee Return TD
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Nope. If you read Row, he's very smart sometimes, very odd sometimes,  and very sardonic sometimes. However, it is all under one account alias. 

You, however, simply sound like er, "others" who were banned.  

Comrade 33 is a Russian robot troll. That is why his posts are so strange.  Most of the comments are computer responses.   His posts are just meant to stir up people. 

Hey comrade, where do you post on Canadian politics ?  With your continuum of thoughts on American politics, you must be absolutely blowing up the Canadian political board.  What board is that? 

2 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Comrade 33 is a Russian robot troll. That is why his posts are so strange.  Most of the comments are computer responses.   His posts are just meant to stir up people. 

Hey comrade, where do you post on Canadian politics ?  With your continuum of thoughts on American politics, you must be absolutely blowing up the Canadian political board.  What board is that? 

just don't mention the word 'prostate' to him. he might get all defensive and block you.

5 minutes ago, McGee Return TD said:

Thanks. Can you point to the posts where I criticize Trump on something other than policy that leads you to believe I am a fraud?

Honest to Pete, buddy, I am not the person down here who is gonna take the time to do the "can you find" crap.  You started posting in PPP 21 minutes after you signed up on TBD. You sound like former banned members. You start nitpicking words... your entire "body of work" under this alias sounds like #OrangeManBad. If you do not mean for it to sound like #OrangeManBad, fix it by posting on sources, not on feeling. And if you do not know what I mean by that, go back and read the 63 posts you currently have - the ones that have to do with the Trump administration, and President Trump.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal

Mcgee is welcome to "ignore until the Bills win a Super Bowl" Island

many legends in their own minds in this club

the beauty is about 9 in 10 disappeared long ago from TBD...  :D

1 hour ago, Bob in Mich said:

What is abundantly clear is that Barr is a political ally of the president.  The best that can be said about Barr's testimony is, if he didn't lie, he was certainly intentionally misleading.  He could have been much more forthcoming regarding his interactions with Mueller if his goal was to be totally transparent.  It appears to me that Barr wanted to maintain Trump's narrative of 'No Collusion, No Obstruction' for as long as possible for Trump's political benefit.

It was also very telling when he said 'WE did not waive executive privilege'.  He sees himself as the the President's lawyer and protector.  Trump finally has his Roy Cohn.

Bob, this coordinated talking point is all the rage on cable and network coverage of the hearing. It's the heir apparent to "the President's fixxer", a word made up paint someone in an unflattering light. It meant nothing but when repeated breathlessly and relentlessly sounds like a big deal. 

I used to watch Ray Donovan on Showtime. Now that guy is a fixer.  Got a body to get rid of?  Ray gets it gone. Need to rough up a group of ***** stealers targeting pro athletes for extortion? Hell's yeah you call Ray. 

Barr is apparently not the enemy of the president who appointed him.  This should come as no surprise to anyone. That he allowed Mueller to complete his investigation unencumbered proved he most certainly was not Trump's Roy Cohn.  

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Honest to Pete, buddy, I am not the person down here who is gonna take the time to do the "can you find" crap.  You started posting in PPP 21 minutes after you signed up on TBD. You sound like former banned members. You start nitpicking words... your entire "body of work" under this alias sounds like #OrangeManBad. If you do not mean for it to sound like #OrangeManBad, fix it by posting on sources, not on feeling. And if you do not know what I mean by that, go back and read the 63 posts you currently have - the ones that have to do with the Trump administration, and President Trump.

Pete is delighted with your honesty. If my entire body of work sounds like #OrangeManBad, you're unable to accept the opinions of those who disagree with you, and that's an unfortunate way to go through life. Have a good weekend Buffalo_Gal

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Bob, this coordinated talking point is all the rage on cable and network coverage of the hearing. It's the heir apparent to "the President's fixxer", a word made up paint someone in an unflattering light. It meant nothing but when repeated breathlessly and relentlessly sounds like a big deal. 

I used to watch Ray Donovan on Showtime. Now that guy is a fixer.  Got a body to get rid of?  Ray gets it gone. Need to rough up a group of ***** stealers targeting pro athletes for extortion? Hell's yeah you call Ray. 

Barr is apparently not the enemy of the president who appointed him.  This should come as no surprise to anyone. That he allowed Mueller to complete his investigation unencumbered proved he most certainly was not Trump's Roy Cohn.  

Well, I am not sure.  I am having dinner tonight with Rachel, Wolf, Anderson, Ari, Mika, and Joy.  I will memorize what they tell me and get back to you.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Wow.  Who knew a politician could take an even handed common sense approach to solving a disagreement?  Go Lindsey!  He keeps getting better and better.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

Huh, after saying yesterday he wouldn't call him unless something happened in the House.  Lindsay is quite confident about what Mueller will say?

Mueller came out with this yesterday as well: 

Mueller is "deeply disturbed" by Pelosi's accusation

Let's see if the House still calls him.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Well, I am not sure.  I am having dinner tonight with Rachel, Wolf, Anderson, Ari, Mika, and Joy.  I will memorize what they tell me and get back to you.

I'm presuming you're dining remotely via GoToLiberalMeeting.com to cut down on greenhouse gas emissions, and that the fare will be a plant-based Kobe vegansteak and you'll be drinking non-bottled water from the tap? The carbon footprint of your  average winery is massive--but you know that. 

Oh, and ask Joe where he gets his hair done. Those hilites look very natural on a 64 year old fella. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Thanks for that. I was reading it on several forums this morning and trying to find the source. 

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol:

oh Donner Party, we hardly knew you.

• Haha (+1) 1