The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

27 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

There is actually a module in the CFP course. 

Module 18.5 - Giving advice to trolls and idiots 

A.  Don’t 

Please don't turn me in and I will promise not to give you any more advice.

37 minutes ago, Joe Miner said:

I enjoy the countless amateurs talking about their boards, their rankings, their projections, their grades, and their evaluations.  20 players will all be chosen before the Bills pick at 9.  But there are also only 15 players worthy of being chosen in the first round. 

It's like we as fans try to make the sport we're fans of unbearable to pay attention to.

Apparently the NFL is a microcosm of American politics.

It amazes me how some here can compile the volume of statistics they do to make their point. Where do they get the time?

1 hour ago, Joe Miner said:

I enjoy the countless amateurs talking about their boards, their rankings, their projections, their grades, and their evaluations.  20 players will all be chosen before the Bills pick at 9.  But there are also only 15 players worthy of being chosen in the first round. 

It's like we as fans try to make the sport we're fans of unbearable to pay attention to.

fans like to conjecture, hopefully it's all kept in decent humour

have never understood paying more than 3 minutes total attention to the NFL draft until it starts.

I can wait to see what the Bills parade onto the field for Week One against some team from NY

22 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

It amazes me how some here can compile the volume of statistics they do to make their point. Where do they get the time?

i'm paid very well to do this, and sometimes i can enjoy sports stats because I believe future plate appearances can be predicted by a career path

Mueller Investigation Was Driven by Pious Hypocrisy
by Victor Davis Hanson

Original Article

Special counsel Robert Mueller´s two-year, $30 million, 448-page report did not find collusion between Donald Trump and Russia. Despite compiling private allegations of loud and obnoxious Trump behavior, Mueller also concluded that there was not any actionable case of obstruction of justice by the president

image.png

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, row_33 said:

fans like to conjecture, hopefully it's all kept in decent humour

have never understood paying more than 3 minutes total attention to the NFL draft until it starts.

I can wait to see what the Bills parade onto the field for Week One against some team from NY

i'm paid very well to do this, and sometimes i can enjoy sports stats because I believe future plate appearances can be predicted by a career path

Speak English.

2 hours ago, Joe Miner said:

I'm more interested in the player evals and then seeing if they prove to be correct.  Guessing who will take whom where is mental *****.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, BigMcD said:

I don’t need advice. Especially from someone who still has to give advice for a living. If you knew what you were talking about, you wouldn’t need to do it. And don’t feed me the garbage that you enjoy helping people.  I love all the questrade commercials. https://youtu.be/kpQB1tEpH1w 

I still give advice because I'm too young to retire.  You'll be broke or dead by 55.  

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Bill Maher!?

(why is everything on Paul Sperry's timeline always "breaking"? <_< )

Some of the video -- and you're dead on with Paul. He puts breaking in front of everything, including old news... soo, as good as he is on some things, he's still an attention *****. :) 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1