The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

15 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

The purpose of argument is to determine what is correct, while the purpose of debate is to win.

Had I known we were playing semantics, I would have questioned you saying "argument/discussion" from the start. 

My reply is in regards to purpose of a discussion.

1 hour ago, McGee Return TD said:

Had I known we were playing semantics, I would have questioned you saying "argument/discussion" from the start. 

My reply is in regards to purpose of a discussion.

you are learning the nuances of most of us...  :D

I don't know............

Mocks seem to be getting worse every year as basically every American gets to come up with his/her mock draft that will NEVER come light, as maybe one of their picks turns out to be right.

On the other hand, these Democratic morons refuse to let go of the IMPOSSIBLE (impeaching Trump) while ignoring SANE policy concepts.

I say it's still tough to say which one is worse.

8 hours ago, njbuff said:

What's worse..............

Democrats continuing to lose their minds over the awful orange man, or...........

the millions of mock drafts?

Don't forget the post-draft preview to next years mock -drafts

But then we get a nice 9 month or so lull in the mock drafts

We've still got another 2-6 years of #orangemanbad

7 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

I give ***** advice to those I don’t care for. 

I'd remind you that you have a fiduciary duty to not knowingly giveshitheads shitadvice but I don't think the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards really cares in this case.

17 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I'd remind you that you have a fiduciary duty to not knowingly giveshitheads shitadvice but I don't think the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards really cares in this case.

it's fun to have a few hours of leisure that you can toss away, talking to 4 or 5 on here qualifies for that

our duty is to warn the noobs if they fall for the trap

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

Mock drafts are dumb. 

I enjoy the countless amateurs talking about their boards, their rankings, their projections, their grades, and their evaluations.  20 players will all be chosen before the Bills pick at 9.  But there are also only 15 players worthy of being chosen in the first round. 

It's like we as fans try to make the sport we're fans of unbearable to pay attention to.

Apparently the NFL is a microcosm of American politics.

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

There is actually a module in the CFP course. 

Module 18.5 - Giving advice to trolls and idiots 

A.  Don’t 

• Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

There is actually a module in the CFP course. 

Module 18.5 - Giving advice to trolls and idiots 

A.  Don’t 

I don’t need advice. Especially from someone who still has to give advice for a living. If you knew what you were talking about, you wouldn’t need to do it. And don’t feed me the garbage that you enjoy helping people.  I love all the questrade commercials. https://youtu.be/kpQB1tEpH1w