The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

11 minutes ago, Doc said:

But again, it's OK for the DNC to collude with Russia to get dirt on Trump?

Never mind actually getting something (even if it was bull####) and actually using it.

Nope. It’s not ok. Two wrongs don’t make a...oh yeah, you can’t admit there are possibly two wrongs because you have your uniform on. 

32 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's not a belief, it's a fact the meeting was set up by Fusion GPS on behalf of the Clinton campaign. It's a fact NV was only allowed into the country thanks to the Obama State Department intervening on her behalf at the eleventh hour. 

Those are facts backed by evidence, not speculations. 

* NV has a history with Fusion GPS which mueller omitted. 

* NV met with Glenn Simpson immediately before and after the meeting. 

* Fusion GPS had been hired weeks before by the Clinton campaign to run an informational operation agains the Trump campaign. 

Those are not speculations.

That's not my opinion, that's the law. Unless you sell me coke in that meeting, there's no crime committed. You'd not be able to make a case unless a purchase was made. Going to the meet isn't a crime. Arranging the meet isn't a crime. 

*Narco laws might be different - I don't know that law cold but I'm trying to keep it apples to apples. 

Same here. Taking the meeting isn't a criminal or a crime. Taking information illegally obtained MIGHT be, but it didn't happen so it's moot. 

I never said I didn't see a problem with it. I said it's not a crime, and it's not. Meetings like that one are done all the time by every campaign. You take the meeting, and see what they have - if only to report bad actors to the authorities if it turns out it is something nefarious. 

This was nefarious - just not in the way the mueller report wants you to think. It's nefarious because NV wasn't there on behalf of Putin but on behalf of fusion GPS and the Clinton campaign. There were crimes committed here.

Just not by Trump Jr. 

I wonder if your moral outrage stretches enough to be outraged over the fact the Clinton campaign and Obama administration were actually paying Russian intelligence assets to creat fake dirt on their political opposition at the very same time this meeting took place. Doesn't that put them both "in debt" to a foreign government? Isn't that a worse crime - considering how deceitful they were with the public about the realities of that meeting and the dossier? 

They lied about this for two years, perpetrating fraud on the public and FISC in the process. Dividing the country in the process purely for CYA reasons. 

Or is it worse to take a meeting where nothing happened, no crime was committed? 

I didn't say friendly. I said they weren't a hostile adversary in June of 2016. And they weren't. 

It wasn't until Fusion GPS and the Obama Administration launched a divisive information campaign against its own people that Russia became scary again. 

It it was always a coup. 

@Deranged Rhino, I am on phone and too long too respond, will do so this  evening. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Doc said:

But again, it's OK for the DNC to collude with Russia to get dirt on Trump?

Never mind actually getting something (even if it was bull####) and actually using it.

The knots people will be tying themselves into to defend the indefensible will be a joy to watch. They've had two years of baseless propaganda hurled at them from all angles - and in the process many have stopped thinking for themselves. They now rely on "experts" and "authorities" to speak before they do. Nevermind these experts and atrocities have proven themselves to be either dishonest, or incompetent, or both. 

The truth is every single piece of "proof of collusion/conspiracy" they're still clinging to is in fact evidence of criminality on the parts of Brennan, Clapper, the IC, the Obama state dept and DOJ. The big reveal is going to confuse and anger these poor misinformed souls. 

2 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

@Deranged Rhino, I am on phone and too long too respond, will do so this  evening. 

No worries. I was replying while driving to a meeting so it was fragmented. :beer: 

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Nope. It’s not ok. Two wrongs don’t make a...oh yeah, you can’t admit there are possibly two wrongs because you have your uniform on. 

And in your case you're wearing the Emperor's new clothes.

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Some people did something.

Even that’s more than DR will admit to believing!

37 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He's gotten this subject wrong on every count when he's tried, under this screenname and his older ones. He's not a serious person or poster. He's here to slide and divide, nothing more. 

I’m paid well by the Deep State to be here. 

47 minutes ago, Doc said:

And in your case you're wearing the Emperor's new clothes.

I am under no illusions about this, or the previous, emperor’s nudity. 

I am also under no illusions about about both of their positive contributions, and on balance, Trump is way ahead of BO on that. 

Justice Department says Nadler´s subpoena for unredacted Mueller report is ´premature and unnecessary´
Associated Press , by Emily Goodin

Original Article

“Democrats could simply have proposed an amendment to Rule 6(e) that would have permitted the disclosure, but that would have been an implicit concession that Barr was right.

They need Barr to be perceived as not just wrong but corrupt. That’s the strategy.”

@AndrewCMcCarthy

ABE GREENWALD: The Mueller report just left egg on Democrats’ faces.

It's not a belief, it's a fact the meeting was set up by Fusion GPS on behalf of the Clinton campaign. It's a fact NV was only allowed into the country thanks to the Obama State Department intervening on her behalf at the eleventh hour. ( show me definitive evidence of this, not speculation, not linking dtaes, definitive evidence)

Those are facts backed by evidence, not speculations. (Show me)

* Fusion GPS had been hired weeks before by the Clinton campaign to run an informational operation agains the Trump campaign. 

Those are not speculations.

That's not my opinion, that's the law. Unless you sell me coke in that meeting, there's no crime committed. You'd not be able to make a case unless a purchase was made. Going to the meet isn't a crime. Arranging the meet isn't a crime. 

*Narco laws might be different - I don't know that law cold but I'm trying to keep it apples to apples. 

Okay, maybe a bad analogy...how bout this guy locking up pedo's..no teenagers present..intent is what matterd

It's not a belief, it's a fact the meeting was set up by Fusion GPS on behalf of the Clinton campaign. It's a fact NV was only allowed into the country thanks to the Obama State Department intervening on her behalf at the eleventh hour. ( please show me definitive proof of this..not links to links to links...no conspiracy theories, actual proof state intervened on her behalf for her to attend this meeting)

Those are facts backed by evidence, not speculations. ( we shall see by above..just cause you say so so, or your sources say so, does not make it fact)

Those are not speculations. See above

Same here. Taking the meeting isn't a criminal or a crime. Taking information illegally obtained MIGHT be, but it didn't happen so it's moot. 

Maybe really bad analogy, but how bout how many guys this dude put away with no child present

I never said I didn't see a problem with it. I said it's not a crime, and it's not.( Agree) Meetings like that one are done all the time by every campaign.( dont agree, show or point me to another campaign that worked with Russia) You take the meeting, and see what they have - if only to report bad actors to the authorities if it turns out it is something nefarious. 

This was nefarious - just not in the way the mueller report wants you to think. It's nefarious because NV wasn't there on behalf of Putin but on behalf of fusion GPS and the Clinton campaign. There were crimes committed here.( prove this beyond a reasonable doubt, as you want the flip side to be)

Just not by Trump Jr. 

I wonder if your moral outrage stretches enough to be outraged over the fact the Clinton campaign and Obama administration were actually paying Russian intelligence assets to creat fake dirt on their political opposition at the very same time this meeting took place. Doesn't that put them both "in debt" to a foreign government? Isn't that a worse crime - considering how deceitful they were with the public about the realities of that meeting and the dossier? ( any involvement with a foreign government that can compromise our political leaders is awful, and should be snuffed out and the public should know,,agreed.) 

They lied about this for two years, perpetrating fraud on the public and FISC in the process. Dividing the country in the process purely for CYA reasons. 

Edited by plenzmd1

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

your boy @3rdnlng denies that took place...cant talk to people who just cannot accept the facts

Don't be a jerk. There was confusion regarding that meeting since it was requested for one purpose and ended up being a setup for a different reason.

Just sos ya know @Deranged Rhino, think my chrome book had lots of issues with response and length, hope it makes sense. For some reason, i cannot edit out duplicative To catch a Pedo thing..apologies in advance

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Don't be a jerk. There was confusion regarding that meeting since it was requested for one purpose and ended up being a setup for a different reason.

That stop denying what is in the public record as fact...one cannot discuss ideas when someone just flat out denies what is in the public record. Have more respect for the people on here who oppose your views, as i do yours

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Just sos ya know @Deranged Rhino, think my chrome book had lots of issues with response and length, hope it makes sense. For some reason, i cannot edit out duplicative To catch a Pedo thing..apologies in advance

That stop denying what is in the public record as fact...one cannot discuss ideas when someone just flat out denies what is in the public record. Have more respect for the people on here who oppose your views, as i do yours

Quit confusing facts with Rachell Maddow type musings. This was not about "views" but honesty.