The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Anyone seen AOC's reaction to this?  I'm sure she sees the report as providing justification for impeachment...but I'm curious as to what 2am drunk barmaid logic she's applying to reach that conclusion.

He should, like, you know, like, be totally, like impeached because, like, he eats steak and stuff. Steak comes from stores, like, powered from, you know, cow farts and stuff, and, like, totally ruins the environment! He also, like, puts ketchup on his steaks, like, which is totally, like, you know, gross!

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This Nadler press conference is a mess. 

Yes, please. Those won't go the way Jerry wants. 

The first rule of holes... 

These people truly are stupid. This coup did not go as planned, so make sure to keep it alive with hearings, and in front of the American public. Makes perfect sense to me. :doh:

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

These people truly are stupid. This coup did not go as planned, so make sure to keep it alive with hearings, and in front of the American public. Makes perfect sense to me. :doh:

nothing else to do until the 2024 campaign

5 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

c

If they were smart, they would drop the whole thing now. Since Americans have the attention span of a gnat, it would be forgotten by 2020. Instead, they want to drag this out until 2020, guaranteeing President Cheeto of another term. Dipschiffs. 

Edited by KRC
  • Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, KRC said:

If they were smart, they would drop the whole thing now. Since Americans have the attention span of a gnat, it would be forgotten by 2020. Instead, they want to drag this out until 2020, guaranteeing President Cheeto of another term. Dipshiffs. 

Not to mention, the more layers of this onion they peel, the less like a criminal Trump looks. Better to salvage what ambiguity is left so there can be whispers in the streets...

Liberals as a whole have no understanding of basic procedure and common sense. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, row_33 said:

and another poll you cherry pick to back up an opinion that really isn't controversial and nobody will hold you heavily to account for???

:(

It was a Fox News poll you anti poll crusader.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

The Democrats are fools. They’re getting just what the Russians wanted all along...a divided United States. Give it up already. Life’s too short! 

there's no real dividing

the country is working and people who aren't happier deserve their misery

11 minutes ago, row_33 said:

there's no real dividing

the country is working and people who aren't happier deserve their misery

I don’t wish misery on any one. The American people have been lied to by the main stream media and their elected representatives. None of these American citizens know the President personally nor do they know anyone else involved in this mess. They’ve been spoon fed garbage for over two years...for purposes of political and financial (ratings) gain. This entire episode is really quite sad.

11 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I don’t wish misery on any one. The American people have been lied to by the main stream media and their elected representatives. None of these American citizens know the President personally nor do they know anyone else involved in this mess. They’ve been spoon fed garbage for over two years...for purposes of political and financial (ratings) gain. This entire episode is really quite sad.

i believe the misery is just on the snowflakes

the people get the reps they 100% deserve, and i hope they get it real hard.