The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

Oh my! Maybe a stolen election? 

The FBI believes that Russian hackers were able to breach “at least one” Florida county government through a spearphishing campaign targeting local election officials, according to special counsel Robert Mueller’s report.

Mueller’s team “did not independent verify that belief,” the report said, because DHS and the FBI were already investigating the attempted intrusions into election offices and voting technology companies.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/04/18/fbi-russians-hacked-florida-vote-mueller-report-1281159

4 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Apparently, 45 has released his answers to the questionaire Mueller's team had him answer.

"I don't remember" 33 times. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Welcome to see it....trying to keep an open mind.

From my view right at this moment it looked to me like Barr (who already said you cannot indite a sitting president so WTF was he even allowed into this) is doing things that look....well.......iffy

I think Barr was attempting to get out in front for average Americans. He's under no illusion that trump haters will bury it and move on, and in spite of a massive governmental investigation with unlimited resources that reveals the dems & DOJ to be either incompetent (unlikely) or corrupt (likely), you take issue with his approach? The report is being released & we know with certainty that partisan hacks  combing through garbage cans came up with nothing. You can still read the report, and decide Barr (of all people in this seedy point in American history) is dirty if you sp decide.

Respectfully, his approach is item number 11,513 on the list of important issues that freedom loving Americans should be concerned about. 

I personally hope that Trump declassifies data that reveals how really bad this was. And, I hope he does it in a way for maximum political gain at the next election. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Poojer said:

it's funny that social media is relatively quiet, it seems the main thing they are focused on is this passage on page 280 or so....

https://www.cnet.com/news/trumps-first-reaction-to-mueller-investigation-im-f-ked/?ftag=COS-05-10aaa0b&linkId=66284780

Yup. 

Of course they miss the context of that statement by Trump. He was saying he's "*****" because he knew for two years he'd be hampered by this nonsense. It would interfere with getting done what he wanted to get done. 

And he was right. 

Because that was the intent. To hamstring his administration at worst, overthrow it at best. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Did the Mueller report find out how trump managed to steal the election through deployment of the electoral college? 

Yes. Trump activated the Federal Reserve to surround the Electoral College to ensure that they voted "correctly".

• Haha (+1) 1

CNN is full out looney.  

Tapper said that the joke about 'Russiaif you're listening, find Hillary's e-mails' was PROOF of collusion regardless of whether or notit was said jokingly or not & whether or not it technically rose to collusion.

Valerie Jarrett's daughter was quite perturbed that Barr was politicizing this matter.

One of the other talking heads expects that Pelosi will try to back away from impeachment.  No ####ing ####, Sherlock.  The report says there was no ####ing collusion.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Yes. Trump activated the Federal Reserve to surround the Electoral College to ensure that they voted "correctly".

I'm just thankful the FBI Police were on the job to prevent this.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Taro T said:

CNN is full out looney.  

Tapper said that the joke about 'Russiaif you're listening, find Hillary's e-mails' was PROOF of collusion regardless of whether or notit was said jokingly or not & whether or not it technically rose to collusion.

:wallbash:

2 minutes ago, Taro T said:

One of the other talking heads expects that Pelosi will try to back away from impeachment.  No ####ing ####, Sherlock.  The report says there was no ####ing collusion.

Plus she's already backed away from it.  Easy to have a good track record prognosticating when you're predicting past events.  

Anyone seen AOC's reaction to this?  I'm sure she sees the report as providing justification for impeachment...but I'm curious as to what 2am drunk barmaid logic she's applying to reach that conclusion.

• Like (+1) 1

And John King just called claims that the investigation was a waste of money is "horse manure."

And Cavutto (pretty sure it's Cavutto, don't know all their talking heads by face) says the "report implicates the President in multiple crimes."  WTF!?!?!

Edited by Taro T
  • Haha (+1) 2