The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

Trump just said, "No collusion, no obstruction. There never was, there never will be. We have to get to the bottom of these things. This should never happen"... "this should never happen to another President again... this hoax should never happen again"

That is what he just said at the Wounded Warriors speech, and now he's on to the speech.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

This is interesting to me and i am engaged in other stuff and did not hear the PC. Is he saying Mueller thought there may have been obstruction? I am a little confused  

Mueller's team (read: Weissman) laid out several legal theories to argue obstruction which Barr and RR disagreed with. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Mueller's team (read: Weissman) laid out several legal theories to argue obstruction which Barr and RR disagreed with. 

Got it..thank you. Did he lay out what exactly? Or they gunna force me to read that whole damn thing LOL. I need cliff notes! 

@Deranged Rhino , get on it!!!! also have a feeling @DC Tom can break that thing down in minutes too!

• Like (+1) 1

Report: https://www.justice.gov/storage/report.pdf

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

Got it..thank you. Did he lay out what exactly? Or they gunna force me to read that whole damn thing LOL. I need cliff notes! 

@Deranged Rhino , get on it!!!! also have a feeling @DC Tom can break that thing down in minutes too!

Just getting into it now... I'm skimming the conclusions/footnotes first. 

There aren't many redactions... 

• Like (+1) 1

There are 10 points that could be considered to be obstruction. (According to what I heard)

1. Saying to Comey that he hopes he would go easy on Flynn

2. Firing Comey

3. Tweeting “Comey and WH recordings”

4. Tweeting “witch hunt”

5. Getting McCabe fired

Anybody have more?

Edited by Nanker

12 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

When I have minutes.  I'm busy fighting off protesting Bernie Bros and stocky women in comfortable shoes and flannel "I'm with Her" shirts.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

does this mean if the Russians delivered the info, there would be collusion? 

This is Trump Tower - the Russian in question who met with Trump was granted an emergency visa by Obama's State Dept to make the meeting, and she met with Glenn Simpson before and after the meeting. 

In other words, it wasn't collusion. It was entrapment. By Fusion GPS and the Obama administration. 

• Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is Trump Tower - the Russian in question who met with Trump was granted an emergency visa by Obama's State Dept to make the meeting, and she met with Glenn Simpson before and after the meeting. 

In other words, it wasn't collusion. It was entrapment. By Fusion GPS and the Obama administration. 

The premise, per Trump Jr., was opposition research and that is what they thought the meeting was for. So even if the Russian had "delivered" that info, how would that be collusion?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1