The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

So now we can confirm: 

*Steele Dossier was fake - and its central premise (that Trump organized the hacking campaign) was destroyed. 

*Trump did not obstruct justice. 

*No American willingly colluded or conspired with Russia to interfere with the election. 

In other words - the entire narrative was FAKE. FAKE. FAKE. 

Now, those of you out there who have believed this narrative from the start ( @Logic @WhitewalkerInPhilly and others)... you are going to find your normal news sources today will be begging you to follow them down the next conspiracy theory rabbit hole. DO NOT FOLLOW THEM. Learn from your mistakes and cut out the fake news sources upon which you've been relying to keep you informed on this issue. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Nanker said:

Yep. Katherine was out of scope there. Barr kept right on point throughout.

The presser will be seen by the left as the AG acting as good PR for the president in advance of the report's release, which in some ways it was. 

I prefer to see it as pre-messaging like this. "It's not all good, what is in this report, but the bottom line for America is the most important one: Trump/campaign did not collude with Russia." That's been his important message all along and he keeps saying it. 

He didn't want to really discuss obstruction except to try to help the president with what will be damage control on that topic. Trump will not come out of that part of the report smelling like roses, I suspect, but not charging him is a judgment I trust unless there's something truly egregious that we don't know in the report, and even then, I defer to Barr absent a real doozie. 

At least some liberal outlets are ignoring this.

A quick check of the Yahoo homepage, you'd never know anything was happening. No breaking news, no stories of Barr's press conference, no stories about the report being released in under 2 hours. Nothing. Doesn't even show up in the trending searches box.

Hilarious.

• Like (+1) 2

:lol::lol:

I checked my mother's twitter account to see her reaction. Her timeline for the last two years has been all Mueller all the time. With lib media and lib celebs laughing at Trump.

Her page no longer exists. I know it's Easter weekend, but it feels like Christmas!

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The only real result of this is that it kicks the "collusion/obstruction" can down the road to "How were Barr and Mueller compromised?"  And when that investigation finds nothing, it'll move to "How was that investigation compromised?"

It's a matryoshka doll of childish complaining.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

WUT? :lol: 

See... they spent two years building Mueller up as infallible, so they can't say Mueller's report clears Trump. They have to say Barr is twisting it. 

It's times like this when you should see Pelosi and the media hacks for what they are: liars.

• Like (+1) 2