The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

17 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Can't wait to see Trump in cuffs at 9:35!  

been going apeshit every day praying and doing a rain dance for Trump to have to take a perp walk of shame since January 2016....

Last chance to spin before anyone reads whatever they release? Will the press get to read any of whatever is released before the presser? 

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

Matt Furie drew the alt-right’s favorite cartoon frog. Now he is leading one of the most successful legal campaigns against the racist right.

More than a decade has passed since Furie first drew a stoned-looking frog named “Pepe” and uploaded it to Myspace. The frog rose from MySpace in-joke to popular meme, before being taken up as an unofficial mascot of internet neo-Nazis during the 2016 presidential primaries. Since then, Furie has been leading a campaign to reclaim his creation, filing copyright infringement complaints against white nationalist Richard Spencer, conspiracy news site InfoWars,

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-creator-of-pepe-is-winning-his-war-on-the-alt-right

5 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

And President Trump reportedly is readying an order to declassify five key buckets of documents on alleged FBI abuses.

After Horowitz (and Huber) or before? 

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That's a coin flip for me - I don't know the sequence... if it were me, I'd let Horowitz lead then follow with the declass. But that's me.

Beanz took a lot of heat for this post.

https://twitter.com/tracybeanz/status/1118493169728086019

• Like (+1) 3

16 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: :lol: 

This is called a canary trap. 

They're going to dare the dems to leak it. And then charge them when they do (and they will)

...and maybe some of the redacted sections they are permitted to view aren't complimentary to the dem side. 

Edited by keepthefaith
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

...and maybe some of the redacted sections they are permitted to view aren't complimentary to the dem side. 

I'd laugh my head off if that were true. 

The post says they are in relation to Roger Stone. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Would be hilarious.  But probably not wise to tell their enemies any more details about what they have on them prior to releasing the wave of indictments against the perpetrators/backers of the spying operation.

2 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

I don’t care that there’s a press conference. Don’t care that POTUS has seen it. Don’t care that it’s redacted. It will be a relief a week from now after we’ve all had time to digest it and start moving on. 

Ummmm That ain't happenin'. 

There are more reports coming out - the Horowitz report is scheduled for May or June. I believe there are three more reports coming out in total (someone please correct me if I am wrong). 

There will (most likely) be indictments and prosecutions and the trials that accompany them. 

People will not be moving on from this anytime soon. 

• Like (+1) 1

Apologies. “Moving on” from the Trump collusion and obstruction narratives. Even though the obstruction case is stronger and likely ugly, it’s history. Barr isn’t bringing it. 

There will I’ll be no moving on from Russia’s interference. And maybe there will be interesting investigations into the investigators. Both of those are ongoing issues.