The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The American people are not that stupid. 

Yet the Democrats keep treating the people like they are...

Election night 2020 may actually be more entertaining than Election night 2016!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Yet the Democrats keep treating the people like they are...

Election night 2020 may actually be more entertaining than Election night 2016!

The Democrats?? The Dems don't have a pathological liar leading them. You know why he lies so much? Because he thinks you guys are too stupid to notice. 

The GOP uses hate (race, ethnicity, transgender etc.)  to distract from their real agenda of legislating for the wealthy. 

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The Democrats?? The Dems don't have a pathological liar leading them.

You're right (see, I told you it was statistically possible!) The Democrats currently have about a dozen pathological liars leading them.

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Mueller was heavily biased against Trump and still found NOTHING.

That is what has the MSM and the Democrats (BIRM) so crazed. The guy must be squeaky clean (which shocks me) if the Mueller Gang couldn't dig up anything on him. 

And now that the fear of "my turn" for President Trump has set it, it has gotten even worse.

• Like (+1) 1

Here's a snappy little upbeat number that you can sing these lyrics to:

NO COLLUSION NO COLLUSION NO COLLUSION NO COLLUSION NO COLLUSION! 

NO COLLUSION NO COLLUSION NO COLLUSION NO COLLUSION NO COLLUSION! 

For President Donald Trump triumphed!

NO COLLUSION NO COLLUSION NO COLLUSION NO COLLUSION! 

• Haha (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

That is what has the MSM and the Democrats (BIRM) so crazed. The guy must be squeaky clean (which shocks me) if the Mueller Gang couldn't dig up anything on him. 

And now that the fear of "my turn" for President Trump has set it, it has gotten even worse.

i'm a cautious supporter of Trump and i can't believe he hasn't done SOMETHING worthy of rebuke since entering the White House...

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Confirmed: Mueller Report will be release Thursday morning, not today.

then they will read it like they anaylzed the Zapruder film?

i wish them to waste 200 days of their life reading the tea leaves on this fiasco...  :D

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

then they will read it like they anaylzed the Zapruder film?

i wish them to waste 200 days of their life reading the tea leaves on this fiasco...  :D

You darn well know that the liberal narrative will be that, 'the report is worthless because of the redactions hiding the real proof of Trump being an evil obstructing colluder, therefore no one should read the report! Anyone who does is a racist, bigoted, xenophobic, homophobic, Islamophobic actual literal super mecha-Nazi.'

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

The Democrats?? The Dems don't have a pathological liar leading them. You know why he lies so much? Because he thinks you guys are too stupid to notice. 

The GOP uses hate (race, ethnicity, transgender etc.)  to distract from their real agenda of legislating for the wealthy. 

Actually, the Democrats do.  I'm still not convinced that Hillary has fully stepped aside.  She is being pragmatic for the moment and running things from the shadows.