The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So you shifted from: "Anyone who doubts there was treasonous collusion between Trump and Putin is a Russian spy or willfully ignorant" to "Barr is covering up the truth". 

:wallbash: 

You've learned nothing from the past two years. Nothing. 

C'mon man, you know he's waiting for the next NPC update. So far, he's doing a great job following the current programming to ignore previous statements and now cry 'Coverup!!!!' and 'Ignore the law and release the unredacted report now, so that we can invalidate everything in the released unredacted report by pointing out that you ignored the law to release the unredacted report now!!!!!!'

Just now, Foxx said:

i thought you came out and admitted you were wrong when Barr issued his summary. you backed away from the ledge. don't tell me you have been sucked back in by the same prostitutes that have lied to you repeatedly for the last three years.

Hahaha...dude, you must be high. If you thought that memo fooled anyone you must have come down with TDS. I hear it's catching :P

Just now, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Ok...fair. 

But

1) if that is the case, why the ever loving hell was it a good idea to shout an entirely incomplete report from the rooftops if not to cover for his boss. If anything, it made sense to wait longer to ensure that the conclusions could be backed up, rather than come out with a conclusion that couldn't. Unless, you know...he was going for a coverup?

This is a nonsense point, given to you by the same folk who have lied to you repeatedly for years on this subject. 

The demand for the report was EVERYWHERE. Barr had to issue a statement, and he did so with the Special Counsel assisting him. He had three weeks to come to terms with the report's contents before he delivered his bottom line summary. 

2 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

2) Barr got his job by publishing a memo about how wrongheaded he thought the investigation was. You know, the independent one he was asked to summarize? Where he himself injected his own opinion, while the independent investigator had wanted to have the facts displayed...sounds like...a coverup.

Barr got the job by being highly qualified. He did not interject his own opinion in those four pages, no matter how many times you claim he did. He wrote that along side RR and the SCO. He used their words and findings to create his summary. And as promised, he's going to deliver the report to the public within the week. 

3 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Again, if Hillary did this, ya'll would have stroked out.

...Whataboutism is old and tired.

I'd say get something new, but you're still relying on the same people who lied to you for two plus years on this topic. That's a shame.

Just now, Koko78 said:

C'mon man, you know he's waiting for the next NPC update. So far, he's doing a great job following the current programming to ignore previous statements and now cry 'Coverup!!!!' and 'Ignore the law and release the unredacted report now, so that we can invalidate everything in the released unredacted report by pointing out that you ignored the law to release the unredacted report now!!!!!!'

I didn't day "criminal"

In fact, my fact post (which I can drag up if you like) was that even if it wasn't criminal, collusion happened. I stand by that. It is what I said. I am sorry that your NPC mind has taken a case of TDS.

I hear it's terminal :P

8 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Ok. Let us say, for the sake of argument, that you are right. Let's drag this out a bit.

Starr report. Out in days. 

Barr "summary": 4 pages on a 300-999 page document: out on March 24th

Redacted version available for the Judiciary committee: ...mid April...maybe? -ish?

Unredacted version given to people with security clearance: According to Barr, never

Unredacted version to the public: Hahahahaha no

so, either Barr did such a supremely piss poor job in rushing out his findings that he wasn't able to properly parse the contents (which Donald Trump has assured us is full exoneration) OR he is participating in a coverup.

You are so wrong in so many ways that I must conclude that you're not keeping up on the news. Barr stated today that the report would be out within a week. He also reviewed the different reasons that he legally (and I might say morally) has to redact certain things in the report. The decision on redacting has been already made for Barr. He's following the law and just because that doesn't meet up with your feelings is just too ***** bad.

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is a nonsense point, given to you by the same folk who have lied to you repeatedly for years on this subject. 

The demand for the report was EVERYWHERE. Barr had to issue a statement, and he did so with the Special Counsel assisting him. He had three weeks to come to terms with the report's contents before he delivered his bottom line summary. 

Barr got the job by being highly qualified. He did not interject his own opinion in those four pages, no matter how many times you claim he did. He wrote that along side RR and the SCO. He used their words and findings to create his summary. And as promised, he's going to deliver the report to the public within the week. 

...Whataboutism is old and tired.

I'd say get something new, but you're still relying on the same people who lied to you for two plus years on this topic. That's a shame.

...you know, it's cute when you try to adopt liberal talking points to your own.

But I'll continue to pick apart your argument while you look like a sad TDS man like usual for you.

1) Well good, golly gee BARR IS THE ***** AG. HE HAS DISCRETION. But if he had three weeks to issue the statement, then why isn't he ready to issue a redacted report. Immediately?

2) I am not doubting Barr's legal qualifications. But he absolutely DID inject his own analysis about the obstruction charge.

3) whataboutism? Cute. So, you have a problem when it's used against you, instead of all the times when you use it?

Sad.

I mean, mostly because you are pitiful.

I didn't day "criminal"

In fact, my fact post (which I can drag up if you like) was that even if it wasn't criminal, collusion happened. I stand by that. It is what I said. I am sorry that your NPC mind has taken a case of TDS.

I hear it's terminal :P

Oh, a 'double dumbass pork chop on you' retort! Man you lefties are really original with your comebacks!

So, genius, please point out where I said anything about 'criminal' in my response to DR. Or where he referenced criminality.

However, it's nice to see that you're being the good little lemming and carrying forward the talking point that Barr's "summary" of Mueller's conclusions are somehow invalid because you idiots quite disingenuously spun what the document was into somehow being a 4 page summary of the entire report.

Hell, did you even read the thing? Or are you just going on what your media masters told you to believe? (Rhetorical - we already know that you didn't, and that you are.)

1 minute ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

That depends: Do I believe that established facts conclude that the Trump campaign had collusion with Russian intelligence assets, and coordination with parties that brought about his election? I think that it's irrefutable at this point.

SCO does not agree with you. Nor does the evidence. It's only "irrefutable" because you have not done your homework and instead are relying on proven liars and propagandists because they conform to your preformed conclusions

That's not honest. That's not accurate. It's dishonest and a shame. 

Is it criminal? I think that exhaustive independent investigation was unable to provide a criminal case. 

You promised us, from the start, that this was real and happened. 

How do you explain that there's no evidence of criminality after two years of promising there's fire beneath all the smoke? Do you just brush that off as unimportant? Or are you going to hold accountable the folks that lied to you and convinced you this was fact when it was really fiction? 

Is it shady as *****? Hell yes.

The lies and spin were done to create this illusion. It's not real. It's not backed by evidence. Yet it's "shady". 

That's propaganda, not reality. Be better. Think for yourself. 

4 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Did the President obstruct justice in trying to hide how shady it was? Well, let's see the report. You know, the one that "totally exonerates" the president, in his own words. Unless he's scared. I would think that it proved him innocent, he wouldn't be so scared. Like a little B word.

He's not going to be charged with obstruction. This was left to Barr to decide (because that's his role) and Barr has ruled. 

It's over. 

Done. 

There's nothing there. 

Not because it's being covered up, but because you were lied to (along with millions of others) by proven liars and propagandists. 

What you choose to do next will show us all how much you've learned - if anything - about what really happened. What happened was a coup attempt. Led by the US intel community with an assist from the media and corrupt politicians. You don't have a problem with this because you hate Trump and whatever gets him out of office if fine by you. 

But that's a short sighted way to see this. You have to look beyond Trump. Because if they can do this against a president you don't like, what's to stop them from doing it to a president you do like? 

You're in for a really rough 2019 if you're still this lost on this subject.

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

You are so wrong in so many ways that I must conclude that you're not keeping up on the news. Barr stated today that the report would be out within a week. He also reviewed the different reasons that he legally (and I might say morally) has to redact certain things in the report. The decision on redacting has been already made for Barr. He's following the law and just because that doesn't meet up with your feelings is just too ***** bad.

So...if the unredacted report comes out, and there is a case for criminal charges or impeachment based on obstruction of justice, you will stand by it?

...you know, it's cute when you try to adopt liberal talking points to your own.

But I'll continue to pick apart your argument while you look like a sad TDS man like usual for you.

Uh... all you've done for two years is say the evidence is overwhelming and promise that Trump would be exposed as a Russian spy. 

You've been wrong every step of the way. 

I've been correct. I've tried to reason with you. I've shared evidence and primary source material to make the case - you ignored it all because your sources were telling you it was false and you refused to think for yourself. 

Now you've been exposed, as well as the narrative, to have been wrong. Bigly. 

What you do next is up to you. But a smart man would learn why he was wrong and try to figure out how he got so misled in the first place before doubling down on his position.

2) I am not doubting Barr's legal qualifications. But he absolutely DID inject his own analysis about the obstruction charge.

That's his job. Not Mueller's. Per MUELLER. 

So is it Mueller who's covering up for Trump or Barr? 

This is what happens when you don't understand the issue you're trying to debate. You end up looking uninformed. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He's not going to be charged with obstruction. This was left to Barr to decide (because that's his role) and Barr has ruled. 

It's over. 

Done. 

There's nothing there. 

Not because it's being covered up, but because you were lied to (along with millions of others) by proven liars and propagandists. 

What you choose to do next will show us all how much you've learned - if anything - about what really happened. What happened was a coup attempt. Led by the US intel community with an assist from the media and corrupt politicians. You don't have a problem with this because you hate Trump and whatever gets him out of office if fine by you. 

But that's a short sighted way to see this. You have to look beyond Trump. Because if they can do this against a president you don't like, what's to stop them from doing it to a president you do like? 

You're in for a really rough 2019 if you're still this lost on this subject.

Well, are spinning our wheels here because we seem to not be able to agree on objective reality. 

But what I bolded...this is worth seeing.

This is the batshit crazy logic that you morons hang onto. A coup? You had to concoct that level of fantasy for yourself? How corrupt does this administration have to get that you pull you head out of your ass?

Answer: will never happen.

You poor, poor deluded fool.

So...if the unredacted report comes out, and there is a case for criminal charges or impeachment based on obstruction of justice, you will stand by it?

Per Mueller's own words, and RR's, there is no case for criminal charges on collusion/conspiracy. 

That's not Barr saying it. It's Mueller. 

Again, things you would know if you bothered to think for yourself and unplug from the MSM network who has lied to you for two plus years. You should be mad at Seth Abramson and the other resistance propagandists you've touted down here for two years - not Trump or the people who have tried to shake you awake. 

You're still asleep. And seemingly very very happy to remain that way. 

Shame.

Well, are spinning our wheels here because we seem to not be able to agree on objective reality. 

We're spinning our wheels because you're not living in reality. You've bought hook line and sinker the lie and instead of being upset to the point of doing self reflection when that narrative has been exposed as lies - you've now decided to double down on ignorance. 

The evidence is with me. Not you. As it always has been. I've made the case for the coup time and time again in these threads. There's much more evidence to support that conclusion that there ever has been of Trump/Russia collusion. 

You'll see in a few more weeks when the indictments start. Better stock up on depends.

42 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Hahaha...dude, you must be high. If you thought that memo fooled anyone you must have come down with TDS. I hear it's catching :P

you admitted you were wrong.

shame that you let yourself be sucked back in by the deep staters who have lied to you for over three years. you were on the verge of removing that TDS implant they embedded deep in your psyche. my condolences. 

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

So,  you're saying that this Barr guy would be stupid enough to lie about a report that Mueller

and his gang of hillary cronies could easily refute at any time and at the same totally wreck his own career?

As I asked a tds'ed friend over the weekend as he was screaming and arm flapping,

Is that a logical conclusion?

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Bob in Mich said:

A whole lot of us know what we see.

You know what you want to see. You don't even have to look any farther than this weekend to realize where the divisiveness remains.

Since last Friday, countless politicians, news orgs and celebrities have been writing about, reporting on, and tweeting about Trump calling asylum-seeking immigrants as 'animals.' I even have a friend on Facebook show a photo of herself and kids at the Statue of Liberty on April 1, and underneath it writes, "Five days later, Trump calls immigrants 'animals.' "

They all ran with a story even they KNEW it was not only a year old video, but he was specifically referring to MS-13 gangbangers.

There is literally no denying this happened..

Trump undoubtedly pokes the bear, but the bear got him elected, and it's pissing its pants because they made Hillary lose to a giant, orange, peanut-shaped marshmallow. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Why wouldn't I? This isn't partisan with me like it is with you. This has been a 2 1/2 year search for truth initiated by DR and initially disbelieved by a lot of us here. Between DR's information and some independent research, I finally came around to the conclusion that there was some illegal deep state shenanigans and a coup attempt. Next time you come down here you should do it with something more than foolish MSM and Leftist talking points to make your case. You've come down here several times and started a shitstorm based on ignorance. Is your memory so bad that you don't recognize that you'll be made a fool of if you come down here again unarmed?

On 7/7/2018 at 10:28 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

As predicted, two years ago almost now, Russian Collusion is dead. Deader than dead, it's already been autopsied and buried. 

From the most recent SC filings regarding the Manafort case: 

DhhCsWfUcAI9APs.jpg:large

"The Government does not intend to present at trial evidence or argument concerning collusion with the Russian government and, accordingly, does not oppose the defendant's motion in that respect."

Image result for it's over go home gif

So, if there was no collusion... what has this whole thing been about since November 9th, 2016?

A COVER-UP OF A PALACE COUP AND ELECTION RIGGING BY THE PREVIOUS ADMINISTRATION AND IC. All those people who have been up in arms over "Russian interfering in the election" and working with Trump to do so, should look inwards now. And see who your true enemy is/was. It was never Russia and Trump. It was always the last administration and IC who said you, the American public, don't get to pick their leadership or have a say in our foreign policy agenda. 

That look when you realize you've been lied to for two years by Obama, Clinton, Brennan, Clapper, the NYT, CNN, MSNBC, the Washington Post, the LA Times, NBC, ABC, CBS, and the AP: 

DhhBJMtVAAEw0mI.jpg

... NPCinPhilly - still almost three years behind the curve. 

All he needed to do to see the truth was read the primary source information for himself rather than outsource his critical thinking skills to Seth Abramson and others in the MSM who have proven to be liars and propagandists. 

17 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

You know what you want to see. You don't even have to look any farther than this weekend to realize where the divisiveness remains.

Since last Friday, countless politicians, news orgs and celebrities have been writing about, reporting on, and tweeting about Trump calling asylum-seeking immigrants as 'animals.' I even have a friend on Facebook show a photo of herself and kids at the Statue of Liberty on April 1, and underneath it writes, "Five days later, Trump calls immigrants 'animals.' "

They all ran with a story even they KNEW it was not only a year old video, but he was specifically referring to MS-13 gangbangers.

There is literally no denying this happened..

Trump undoubtedly pokes the bear, but the bear got him elected, and it's pissing its pants because they made Hillary lose to a giant, orange, peanut-shaped marshmallow. 

Did you quote me by mistake?  Day drinking can be fun.  I think it is time enough here too.  Thanks for the idea.  BRB

If you are in any way saying that Trump is not divisive, you have been drinking for a long time already, haven't you ?

Edited by Bob in Mich

45 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Ok...fair. 

But

1) if that is the case, why the ever loving hell was it a good idea to shout an entirely incomplete report from the rooftops if not to cover for his boss. If anything, it made sense to wait longer to ensure that the conclusions could be backed up, rather than come out with a conclusion that couldn't. Unless, you know...he was going for a coverup?

2) Barr got his job by publishing a memo about how wrongheaded he thought the investigation was. You know, the independent one he was asked to summarize? Where he himself injected his own opinion, while the independent investigator had wanted to have the facts displayed...sounds like...a coverup.

Again, if Hillary did this, ya'll would have stroked out.

We really don't need the report at all.  Mueller and several Trump haters spent almost 2 years investigating Russian interference and they charged people with crimes along the way.  Those indictments, their nature, the court filings supporting them and the lack of prosecutions related to the broadly reported suspicions tell us everything we should know and none of that is filtered through the media or elected officials. 

Edited by keepthefaith
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Did you quote me by mistake?  Day drinking can be fun.  I think it is time enough here too.  Thanks for the idea.  BRB

If you are in any way saying that Trump is not divisive, you have been drinking for a long time already, haven't you ?

Sorry. I responded to someone I thought could think for themselves and have a conversation.

My bad. I won't make that mistake twice.

Carry on.