The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

49 minutes ago, Nanker said:

That page is wrong.

It even says "achieved very little," and is still a ridiculous exaggeration.  There was exactly one event - the assassination of the mayor of Aachen - that could even tenuously be connected to Werwolf, but even that was more likely a Gestapo action (since most of those involved were Gestapo).

Werewolves were a fiction.  A propaganda exercise.  There was no partisan action in the western zone after the surrender, and very little in the eastern zone (and that anti-communist rather than pro-Nazi.)

Really, I've got a book shelf on the subject, and you're thinking "Here's a half-assed web site I found.  This'll show him!"  You idiot.

7 hours ago, DC Tom said:

That page is wrong.

It even says "achieved very little," and is still a ridiculous exaggeration.  There was exactly one event - the assassination of the mayor of Aachen - that could even tenuously be connected to Werwolf, but even that was more likely a Gestapo action (since most of those involved were Gestapo).

Werewolves were a fiction.  A propaganda exercise.  There was no partisan action in the western zone after the surrender, and very little in the eastern zone (and that anti-communist rather than pro-Nazi.)

Really, I've got a book shelf on the subject, and you're thinking "Here's a half-assed web site I found.  This'll show him!"  You idiot.

so... i can put my silver bullets away or should i keep them within reachin' distance for all those ***** vampires on the Left?

Edited by Foxx

9 hours ago, DC Tom said:

No, they didn't.  "Werewolves" are a complete myth.

Yeah ok.  That's what the vampires thought before they fought over Kristen Stewart.  All of that blood and she turns out to be a lesbian.  Nobody ever said they were smart but they do exist.

12 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

He had to summarize it so he could find out what was in it.

The Russia/Collusion/Conspiracy delusion had more impact than just propagandizing the American public, it deeply impacted and slowed down foreign policy: 

The DPRK deal is tied to China, and likely also suffered from the same tactics being deployed. 

This was always an attempted coup, with the benefit of at least hobbling the incoming POTUS to the point of impotence until said coup worked itself out. Americans of all political persuasions should be outraged... yet so many are just retreating back into their conspiracy bubble. 

Sad.

Guess it'll take a bigger shock to the country's system to stimulate healing. 

Image result for michael horowitz soon

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^  @Deranged Rhino

what impacted foreign policy is Trump does not know how to negotiate when he does not hold all the cards...

Plenz - he's done more on foreign policy in two years than the last president did in 8 - and he did it while being held hostage by a bogus disinformation campaign waged by his own intelligence community. 

Trump is trying not to trigger a war - at home, and abroad. He's had all the cards (on the Russia story and in foreign policy) since his first few months in office and he let it play out, not to benefit himself, but because if he dropped what he knew in 2017 half the country would have revolted. That's how deep and insidious the propaganda campaign was. 

They lied to us. Over and over and over again. For two years. They lied to us to divide us. To isolate Trump on the global stage. And in so doing they put every being on the planet in danger by playing chicken with the largest nuclear power on the planet. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^  @Deranged Rhino

what impacted foreign policy is Trump does not know how to negotiate when he does not hold all the cards...

This is naive.

The President and his negotiating counterparts are both well aware of circumstances which grant them the upper hand in the negotiating process, and play the game on those terms.

The President negotiated extremely well, not taking less than he knew he could get, knowing that the real pressure is on the Chinese economy, the illusion of which the Chinese power structure rests upon; while he waited for the tides to turn to place him in full strength.

This President has negotiated better across the board than any other US President in memory.  I’m not sure how you’re comming to your conclusions.

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Plenz - he's done more on foreign policy in two years than the last president did in 8 - and he did it while being held hostage by a bogus disinformation campaign waged by his own intelligence community. 

Trump is trying not to trigger a war - at home, and abroad. He's had all the cards (on the Russia story and in foreign policy) since his first few months in office and he let it play out, not to benefit himself, but because if he dropped what he knew in 2017 half the country would have revolted. That's how deep and insidious the propaganda campaign was. 

They lied to us. Over and over and over again. For two years. They lied to us to divide us. To isolate Trump on the global stage. And in so doing they put every being on the planet in danger by playing chicken with the largest nuclear power on the planet. 

I dod not see the wins, you will have to pint them oput to me.

while I agree with you on the start of this investigation was started under nefarious events...there was too much there there to just drop it. While I am no  fan of Shiff, i think he made several good points yesterday..

2 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

This is naive.

The President and his negotiating counterparts are both well aware of circumstances which grant them the upper hand in the negotiating process, and play the game on those terms.

The President negotiated extremely well, not taking less than he knew he could get, knowing that the real pressure is on the Chinese economy, the illusion of which the Chinese power structure rests upon; while he waited for the tides to turn to place him in full strength.

This President has negotiated better across the board than any other US President in memory.  I’m not sure how you’re comming to your conclusions.

again, point to the wins please

Edited by plenzmd1

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

think wI agree with you on the start of this investigation was started under nefarious events...but there was too much there there to just drop it. While I am no of Shiff, i

think he made several good points yesterday..

Don't forget, Schiff has known longer than most this whole story is bogus. 

He's on the Gang of 8. 

He's knowingly pushing a lie for 2+ years. 

That's sedition. And he's not going to be in Congress throughout all of Trump's next 6 years.

Schiff is one of the ones you should be most upset at if you value truth and honesty. He has abused his position in order to undermine a legal election. What he's done and is doing is worse than anything he's lied about Trump having done with the Russians. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Don't forget, Schiff has known longer than most this whole story is bogus. 

He's on the Gang of 8. 

He's knowingly pushing a lie for 2+ years. 

That's sedition. And he's not going to be in Congress throughout all of Trump's next 6 years.

Schiff is one of the ones you should be most upset at if you value truth and honesty. He has abused his position in order to undermine a legal election. What he's done and is doing is worse than anything he's lied about Trump having done with the Russians. 

do oyu dipute all of the information we know to be true..and say that meetings with Russians, sharing dtat with them etc is a good thing? And should not have been investigated?

And if there was nothing wrong with the initial Trump tower meeting, why did POTUS lie about it? No worries to you?

do oyu dipute all of the information we know to be true..and say that meetings with Russians, sharing dtat with them etc is a good thing? And should not have been investigated?

And if there was nothing wrong with the initial Trump tower meeting, why did POTUS lie about it? No worries to you?

He just repeated the same lies and misinformation he's pushed from the beginning: 

1) The Trump Tower meeting was never illegal. It's not illegal or nefarious (or immoral) to meet with Russians (or anyone). It's not illegal, nor immoral, to collect oppo research on your opponent. 

* Schiff ignores this meeting was engineered by Fusion GPS and the Obama White House/State Department - which, if he were honest, would put a different spin on the whole event. Yet he lies (by omission) and keeps this part in the shadows. 

2) Manafort sharing polling data with his employee is not illegal. 

*Schiff ignores that Manafort was planted onto Trump's team by Podesta. He knows this is true, more than others, yet he ignores it. 

It's all bogus. Same as it was in 2017 when he pushed this. The only difference is, he's always known it's bogus and pushes it anyway. He's not a good and honest public servant. He's not a good person. He's a traitor to his country - and that's being kind.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He just repeated the same lies and misinformation he's pushed from the beginning: 

1) The Trump Tower meeting was never illegal. It's not illegal or nefarious (or immoral) to meet with Russians (or anyone). It's not illegal, nor immoral, to collect oppo research on your opponent. 

* Schiff ignores this meeting was engineered by Fusion GPS and the Obama White House/State Department - which, if he were honest, would put a different spin on the whole event. Yet he lies (by omission) and keeps this part in the shadows. 

2) Manafort sharing polling data with his employee is not illegal. 

*Schiff ignores that Manafort was planted onto Trump's team by Podesta. He knows this is true, more than others, yet he ignores it. 

It's all bogus. Same as it was in 2017 when he pushed this. The only difference is, he's always known it's bogus and pushes it anyway. He's not a good and honest public servant. He's not a good person. He's a traitor to his country - and that's being kind.

i am not arguing the finding of the report, my argument is there was enough there to continue the  investigation..they did, found they did not conclude...obstruction maybe/maybe not. 

2 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

i am not arguing the finding of the report, my argument is there was enough there to continue the  investigation..they did, found they did not conclude...obstruction maybe/maybe not. 

What's the next target when no obstruction is found? Why don't you hold the left to the same standard as you do President Trump?

You're missing the order in which things happened: 

Schiff knew, from the day it happened, that the Trump Tower meeting was engineered by Fusion GPS and the Obama White House. He knew, from the day it happened, that the WH issued an emergency VISA for the Russian lawyer to enter the country just to make that meeting. Schiff knew, from the day it happened, that same lawyer met with Glenn Simpson of Fusion GPS before and after the meeting. 

Schiff knew nothing happened in that meeting that was illegal... and has lied about it since then. He lied about it, not out of concern for the country's security - but because he's been in vanguard of the coup from day one

Schiff also knew that by the end of July in 2016, when G-Pap had his sit down with Downer in the London pub, that the FBI CID had tried to get FISA warrants on several Trump campaign members and failed for lack of evidence. 

Schiff also knew that Fusion GPS was hired by the DNC specifically to generate dirt and cause for said FISAs. 

He's not a good person. Or a good public servant. He serves masters who care not for the rule of law or the American public. He's a truly bad man. 

Image result for bad man seinfeld gif

• Like (+1) 4

52 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You're missing the order in which things happened: 

Schiff knew, from the day it happened, that the Trump Tower meeting was engineered by Fusion GPS and the Obama White House. He knew, from the day it happened, that the WH issued an emergency VISA for the Russian lawyer to enter the country just to make that meeting. Schiff knew, from the day it happened, that same lawyer met with Glenn Simpson of Fusion GPS before and after the meeting. 

Schiff knew nothing happened in that meeting that was illegal... and has lied about it since then. He lied about it, not out of concern for the country's security - but because he's been in vanguard of the coup from day one

Schiff also knew that by the end of July in 2016, when G-Pap had his sit down with Downer in the London pub, that the FBI CID had tried to get FISA warrants on several Trump campaign members and failed for lack of evidence. 

Schiff also knew that Fusion GPS was hired by the DNC specifically to generate dirt and cause for said FISAs. 

He's not a good person. Or a good public servant. He serves masters who care not for the rule of law or the American public. He's a truly bad man. 

Image result for bad man seinfeld gif

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Wait... The WH is going to let Barr decide for himself on executive privilege? 

Why, it's almost like Trump knows Mueller hasn't been doing what the media/press/left thought he was doing for the past year+. 

;) 

Careful what you wish for, democrats. You want full disclosure, you can have full disclosure - and all the indictments that come with it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1