The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Illegal in its origin. 

Illegal in its intent. 

The intent was not justice or protecting the nation, the intent was always a coup. 

Mueller concluded that the Russians tried to influence the elections, hacked the DNC, shared hacked info with Wikileaks...and charged many of said Russians. I'd say that was pretty important, wouldn't you agree? 

Also it's a nice restoration of faith in our intel community, who have been making the same claims since the beginning of all of this, in spite of Trump slamming them so much early on, before he finally agreed that Russia tried to influence the election. In all, this seems like it may be a good report to put this to bed, even as it leaves the stain of obstruction on the president, which thankfully Barr is dropping.  

Edited by BeginnersMind

4 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

This. For all his faults, no one should want a sitting president to have colluded with a foreign entity to win an election. 

That's the part that's given.  What I was saying is that people are unhappy that he wasn't caught colluding.  That's just ***** up.

3 hours ago, Foxx said:

*****..just...got...real!

3 hours ago, /dev/null said:

i call dibs on Kat Timpf

Ugh.  I like her, but she'd suck the life right out you.

2 hours ago, /dev/null said:

2wuoz6.jpg

"Unamerican Gothic"

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Mueller concluded that the Russians tried to influence the elections, hacked the DNC, shared hacked info with Wikileaks...and charged many of said Russians. I'd say that was pretty important, wouldn't you agree? 

Also it's a nice restoration of faith in our intel community, who have been making the same claims since the beginning of all of this, in spite of Trump slamming them so much early on, before he finally agreed that Russia tried to influence the election. In all, this seems like it may be a good report to put this to bed, even as it leaves the stain of obstruction on the president, which thankfully Barr is dropping.  

No, it's not all that important in context.  Since the days I was instructed to hide under a desk in the event of a missle strike, I've assumed that enemies at home and abroad are looking to hurt the country.  The FBI could have released a press report stating "there are Russians trying to screw with our election" and every thinking person in America would have responded "Duh". 

Using my approach, we would have saved likely $40 m, been done in 20 minutes and not told the 60m+ fine Americans who voted for real hope $ real change that their votes were largely irrelevant & secondary to the desires of Obama, Clinton, Comey  & his crew.

If anything, this incident is a stain on certain elements of our intelligence community, because not only did the Russsians actually interfere with relative ease, it took 2+ years on noodldicking around to find out that those who thought there was evidence of a conspiracy at he highest levels of our government were either lying through their teeth, or were woefully incompetent.  And, to close the loop from my childhood, while history tells us you are wise to be suspicious of those in power, I never would have thought the upper echelon of the DOJ and FBI could be this dirty.  That's my bad. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Mueller's report could end up stating that Russians hacked the DNC.

That's NOT what Barr's summary states though.  It states they hacked "Democratic Party organizations."  The DNC was NOT the only Democratic group that had e-mails turn up on Wikileaks.  Hillary's unsecured server was hacked (probably by every Intelligence service in the world) & Podesta's e-mails were also hacked.  Probably others with ties to the DNC as well.

And if the Mueller Report does claim the Russians hacked the DNC, would really like to see the supporting documentation as the FBI (or any other government agency) did not actually examine their servers.  

• Like (+1) 2