The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

31 minutes ago, Doc said:

No, all of America did.  Again to be unhappy that your President didn't collude with a foreign entity is sad.

This. For all his faults, no one should want a sitting president to have colluded with a foreign entity to win an election. 

• Like (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, Foxx said:

i might ask, for posterity's sake, that @Nanker update the first post in this thread to include this letter, so it is easily found and not 9 pages deep.

ETA: link to just the report: 

https://judiciary.house.gov/sites/democrats.judiciary.house.gov/files/documents/AG March 24 2019 Letter to House and Senate Judiciary Committees.pdf

Barr not only refuses to release the whole thing, but cites laws and regulations that prohibit him from making certain aspects public?

Congressional Dems are going to have a stroke.  Nothing pisses them off more than suggesting the law can't be discarded for their convenience.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Trump is going to speak to reporters before boarding AF1 in the next half hour or less. 

Things I want to hear him say:

"Try not to cry, please."

"Mr. Acosta, why don't you tell us all what you think?"

"There's some very fine people on both sides of this issue."

"I'd like to thank Hillary Clinton for making all of this possible."

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Russians interfered. Russians hacked DNC and released info to WikiLeaks. Russians caught and charged.  Good.

(Q currently revising narratives on the above. Check back soon for rewrites. )

Trump and campaign and no American did anything to collude. Good. 

Maybe some obstruction actions by Trump not probably enough to meet reasonable doubt standard. Left in the hands of Barr to decide. Vague and no charges recommended by Barr but I’d rather not have my president being charged so I’ll take that as good, but not great, too. 

I look forward to reading the report, partially redacted, but trust Barr to release it on his timeline. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

6 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Keep Tibs away from pharmacies and/pr clocktowers for a ew weeks.

Why?  It's not like his little pet conspiracy theory is wrong.  It just hasn't been expanded yet to include all the new information.

He'll be fine, once he adjusts and starts spewing "Trump tampered with the report" nonsense.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Trump just gave a short, concise statement. Calling it "an illegal take down of a president". 

He's coming for them now. 

Who is he coming for?

Image result for everyone gif

Just now, /dev/null said:

Trump on the tarmac:  an illegal takedown that failed.  hopes that somebody starts to look at the other side

Image result for john huber and horowitz

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2