The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Still all quiet from Mar a logo! That's strange as hell! 

Or maybe he's sitting in his comfy chair in front of a big screen TV with a Big Mac, a diet Coke, and two scoops of ice cream, just watching the schitstorm and letting his detractors devour each other.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Best. Meltdown. Ever. 

:lol: 

No one should take this man seriously ever again. He lied. He knew he was lying while he was doing it - but did it anyway. Not because he was driven by concern for the country, but because he's a lying asshat who does not serve the people. He serves himself and others who look down on the people. 

He's so visibly angry he's spitting all over the place Al Pacino style.....hahahaha

What a full blown tard.

Edited by Albwan
  • Haha (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

To those of you who thought President Trump should go to jail for colluding with a foreign entity to swing an election:

Do you believe, if it is shown that many Democrats did exactly that, that they should go to jail, or be executed for treason?

Load em up, head em out, put em down.

8 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

If you never believed President Trump colluded with Russian agents, and you felt the opposite.... the opposite being this has been a political witch hunt to destabilize his administration... how can you not believe there is a "deep state"? Who do you think conspired to "get Trump"? 

If you do not believe in "Q" (I think it is woo-woo myself), that is one thing. But to not admit there is a deep state of unelected bureaucrats (as well as some elected politicians)... I do not understand your thinking or reasoning. 

It’s not that I “never” beleieved. I didn’t know. But I thought it was critical that we look into the Russia interference and confirm who might have been involved, which we did. 

Some people, ie, individuals like the texting lovers, don’t like Trump. Those folks won’t help him as much as others. Other people will expand his mission beyond what they should. That’s just humans with biases acting normal. No conspiracy. None of the Deep State pedo ring. None of the absurd stuff. There’s no conspiracy. Just people being people.  

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

It’s not that I “never” beleieved. I didn’t know. But I thought it was critical that we look into the Russia interference and confirm who might have been involved, which we did. 

Some people, ie, individuals like the texting lovers, don’t like Trump. Those folks won’t help him as much as others. Other people will expand his mission beyond what they should. That’s just humans with biases acting normal. No conspiracy. None of the Deep State pedo ring. None of the absurd stuff. There’s no conspiracy. Just people being people.  

YAWN

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 3/22/2019 at 8:38 PM, njbuff said:

Just think about this for a second.

There are ACTUALLY millions of people who believe that THE PRESIDENT OF THE United States was/is a Russian agent.

That is just unbelievable to me that no matter what side of the isle you are on, you actually believe that ANY President could possibly be a parrot for a foreign power.

Frightening.

And yet they would never fathom a bartender from Queens who spouts communist propaganda as being under the influence of a foreign power.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

And yet they would never fathom a bartender from Queens who spouts communist propaganda as being under the influence of a foreign power.

Nor do they question why a member of Congress holds closed door fundraisers with a group tied to Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood

https://freebeacon.com/issues/omar-holding-secret-fundraisers-with-islamic-groups-tied-to-terror/

Edited by /dev/null
  • Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

And how much Stolichnaya has she poured over the years?  You're going to tell me there's no quid pro quo there?  WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!