The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

29 minutes ago, Nanker said:

I’m going to post more tomorrow. I’m getting a tooter on right now. Probably will be incoherent soon. 

I had some vodka earlier.  American (Tito's) though.

25 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

On a somewhat related note.

I'm not much of a basketball fan but I do know the March Madness thing is a pretty big deal.  So much so that I remember there were several years that ESPN would go to the White House for the President's bracket picks.  I don't recall seeing ESPN do that the last few years.  Did ESPN cut their college basketball budget or is there some other reason ESPN may have decided to stop that tradition?

Emoji_Icon_-_Thinking_large.png?v=151325

Racism.  Barry's black so...

47 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You need to give your president a little more credit than that. He's beating a gigantic headwind consisting of the MSM, Never Trumpers, opposition party and the majority of the IC.

599bc080fc7e93036f8b4567.JPG

• Haha (+1) 3

3 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

They believed a crazy narrative and were blinded by fear. 

Never was much of anything to tie Trump to RussiAn collusion. 

***** off, ass-hat.  I know you'll say you never bought into the collusion BS, but you're as big, or a bigger ass-hat than Tibs, and that's saying something.  So please, for the sake of the whole message board, do go ***** off.  Thank you very much.  You're a dis-ingenuous ass-hat, and deserve to be forever ignored.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And to be fair - these people shouldn't be faulted.

Yes, they should be outed, faulted, mocked, shamed and publicly vilified and broken.

5 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

They believed a crazy narrative and were blinded by fear. 

Never was much of anything to tie Trump to RussiAn collusion. 

Go twist, toady.

5 hours ago, TtownBillsFan said:

***** off, ass-hat.  I know you'll say you never bought into the collusion BS, but you're as big, or a bigger ass-hat than Tibs, and that's saying something.  So please, for the sake of the whole message board, do go ***** off.  Thank you very much.  You're a dis-ingenuous ass-hat, and deserve to be forever ignored.

I’ll say it because it’s true. You couldn’t find where I said Trump colluded. Only the opposite. 

The world isn’t a binary decision between your Deep State narrative and the liberal hype machine. It would make things simple if it was. 

Another poster adopting the billsChan way of making this such a good forum with fine rhetorical flourishes. Your mentors have trained you well.  

Edited by BeginnersMind
  • Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

I’ll say it because it’s true. You couldn’t find where I said Trump colluded. Only the opposite. 

The world isn’t a binary decision between your Deep State narrative and the liberal hype machine. It would make things simple if it was. 

Another poster adopting the billsChan way of making this such a good forum with fine rhetorical flourishes. Your mentors have trained you well.  

Have you ever considered that the reason you have recently been accused of positions you haven't taken is simply because you are such a dick?

8 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Have you ever considered that the reason you have recently been accused of positions you haven't taken is simply because you are such a dick?

Another name caller. Thanks for adding to the discussion. 

9 minutes ago, Foxx said:

D2U6MxfVYAUZs3T.jpg

Sharing this widely via text this morning. Thank you!

Edited by BeginnersMind

IMO, leftist head are going to roll now. Trump has had enough and those scumbags committed treason with their coup attempt. Trump played the good soldier and knew he had nothing to worry about. Now it's his turn and this should be fun to watch!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1