The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

Submitted today to the USAG. 

No new indictments forthcoming WRT Trump/Russian “collusion” or much of anything, really. 

https://judiciary.house.gov/sites/democrats.judiciary.house.gov/files/documents/AG March 24 2019 Letter to House and Senate Judiciary Committees.pdf

AG%20March%2024%202019%20Letter%20to%20H

Thanks Foxx! :thumbsup:

Edited by Nanker
Supporting document courtesy of Foxx
  • Like (+1) 5

The end of the Russia Probe is significant for several reasons: 

1) Above all else, the lack of indictments for collusion/conspiracy proves that many high ranking government and media figures have been lying to the public for two + years. 

2) All the roadblocks preventing Trump's administration from acting are now removed. He couldn't order the declass before because: obstruction. Now he can. 

3) The coup attempt can now be exposed publicly, and dealt with by the DOJ. 

4) A lot of people in the media and politics owe America an apology - they won't do it, of course. Just like they didn't do it after the same people lied us into war with the promises of WMD. So the question for those who have been believing the lie for two plus years is what will they do now? Will they demand accountability? Or will they allow the rats to get away with it by believing the next spin/lie/narrative they engineer? 

I won't call out specific board members. They know who they are. Will they own up to being wrong? Or will they continue to remain as silent as they have been for the past two months once it became clear Mueller wasn't going to deliver the smoking gun evidence they'd been promised for two years. 

Time will tell. Above all else, I hope those people take a hard look at how they can become better informed (which starts with learning to hone your own discernment rather than deferring to "experts" citing anonymous sources). 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 4

Just think about this for a second.

There are ACTUALLY millions of people who believe that THE PRESIDENT OF THE United States was/is a Russian agent.

That is just unbelievable to me that no matter what side of the isle you are on, you actually believe that ANY President could possibly be a parrot for a foreign power.

Frightening.

• Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

There are ACTUALLY millions of people who believe that THE PRESIDENT OF THE United States was/is a Russian agent.

That is just unbelievable to me that no matter what side of the isle you are on, you actually believe that ANY President could possibly be a parrot for a foreign power.

Frightening.

And to be fair - these people shouldn't be faulted. They were only believing the information they were being told to believe by politicians, intelligence officials past and present, and every single major media outlet. They were told lies, day in and day out. That kind of conditioning is tough to overcome. So I don't blame them for believing what they were told... 

... But they should be blamed if they continue to read the same sources, journalists, and voting for the same people who lied to them for two plus years. That's on them, and should be called out. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Frightening.

They are totally ***** up

*****’em

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And to be fair - these people shouldn't be faulted. They were only believing the information they were being told to believe by politicians, intelligence officials past and present, and every single major media outlet. They were told lies, day in and day out. That kind of conditioning is tough to overcome. So I don't blame them for believing what they were told... 

... But they should be blamed if they continue to read the same sources, journalists, and voting for the same people who lied to them for two plus years. That's on them, and should be called out. 

Shouldn't these politicians be held accountable for the lies they have told for the past 2.5 years?

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yeah they should.  You'd have to make the leap that Trump's intelligent enough to be a Russian secret agent in the first place.

• Haha (+1) 3

Just now, njbuff said:

I wouldn't go that far, I would just say "blinded by hatred"

Stupider than people thinking they could guess a perfect NCAA bracket or that anyone cared about their picks

4 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Shouldn't these politicians be held accountable for the lies they have told for the past 2.5 years?

Oh, for sure. I was only speaking of the civilians / posters / resistance members among the general public who bought into it. :beer: 

4 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Yeah they should.  You'd have to make the leap that Trump's intelligent enough to be a Russian secret agent in the first place.

:lol: :beer: 

Image result for touche gif stiller

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

Stupider than people thinking they could guess a perfect NCAA bracket or that anyone cared about their picks

On a somewhat related note.

I'm not much of a basketball fan but I do know the March Madness thing is a pretty big deal.  So much so that I remember there were several years that ESPN would go to the White House for the President's bracket picks.  I don't recall seeing ESPN do that the last few years.  Did ESPN cut their college basketball budget or is there some other reason ESPN may have decided to stop that tradition?

Emoji_Icon_-_Thinking_large.png?v=151325

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Oh, for sure. I was only speaking of the civilians / posters / resistance members among the general public who bought into it. :beer: 

What happens next is gonna be priceless.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

You need to give your president a little more credit than that. He's beating a gigantic headwind consisting of the MSM, Never Trumpers, opposition party and the majority of the IC.

• Like (+1) 4