The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They (the left) have been trying to destroy Alan Dershowitz for two years for speaking the truth. The man is brilliant. Regardless of whether or not you agree with him (I just like to listen to what he says), he's a voice of reason in the Democratic-sphere.  So, of course, he must be destroyed.  SMH

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I think it is a board software coding error. I belong to another forum that uses the same software for their boards and quoted someone in a post yesterday where the same issue occurred (long beginning, could not edit the post afterward).  Guess we will see after the next invision software update. 

it may very well be the software, though i doubt it. if it was the software, i think we would be seeing it on a more offending path than having it affect just a handful of members. again, this is not to say it isn't the software as forum software is notoriously glitchy. for those it is affecting such as you, @plenzmd1 and others, what browser are you accessing the forum with? i also operate this software on a site i own and have seen no issues of this.

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

it may very well be the software, though i doubt it. if it was the software, i think we would be seeing it on a more offending path than having it affect just a handful of members. again, this is not to say it isn't the software as forum software is notoriously glitchy. for those it is affecting such as you, @plenzmd1 and others, what browser are you accessing the forum with? i also operate this software on a site i own and have seen no issues of this.

I use chrome and FF.  The issue happens in both. 

I can't think of any other reason I'd have sporadic issues here and then have the exact same problem on another forum. I'm not saying there isn't another reason, simply that I cannot think of one. I even checked who hosts them (here and the other forum) and they are two different hosting companies (because hey, you never know).  

1 hour ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

There are two choices. Guilty or not guilty. Clearly not innocent sounds nice and all, but means absolutely nothing. 

in the transgendered world we live today, is it any surprise that, in a truly binary world there is a third choice?

because you know... feelz.

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I use chrome and FF.  The issue happens in both. 

I can't think of any other reason I'd have sporadic issues here and then have the exact same problem on another forum. I'm not saying there isn't another reason, simply that I cannot think of one. I even checked who hosts them (here and the other forum) and they are two different hosting companies (because hey, you never know).  

have you tried clearing your cache and dumping your cookies?

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I think it is a board software coding error. I belong to another forum that uses the same software for their boards and quoted someone in a post yesterday where the same issue occurred (long beginning, could not edit the post afterward).  Guess we will see after the next invision software update. 

Looking at the source code rendered in my browser, your posts have a weird "Protected by Grammarly" element embedded in them that's causing the weird spacing problem in posts you quote.

There's actually two extra <div> tags in yours, compared to everyone else's.  When I delete them, your posts are fine.  What browser are you using?  You using Grammarly for Chrome?  

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

Yes, dear. 

Just now, DC Tom said:

Looking at the source code rendered in my browser, your posts have a weird "Protected by Grammarly" element embedded in them that's causing the weird spacing problem in posts you quote.

There's actually two extra <div> tags in yours, compared to everyone else's.  When I delete them, your posts are fine.  What browser are you using?  You using Grammarly for Chrome?  

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH Now that could be a good reason! Grammarly. I use it on both FF and chrome. I wonder if @plenzmd1 and @Deranged Rhino use it too? 

And why didn't I think to look at the source code!? :wallbash:

13 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Yes, dear. ...

i believe Tom has it right.

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Careful Foxx....................................I recognize that (female) response.

? ...

lol, just trying to help.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, clearwater cadet said:

How about a alternate uniform game, with the sabers logo on the helmet and blue and gold colors to celebrate 50 years

35 minutes ago, Foxx said:

i

Yes

33 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

that is exactly what i am using...maybe this is the key!

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Buftex said:

The only advantage to at least starting an impeachment hearing, is that it will bring out a lot of the really bad stuff in the Mueller report, concerning Trump. which, apparently so few here have read, or are even curious about.  It is said, before the Watergate impeachment process began, only about 20% of Americans were in favor of impeaching Nixon, but once the details started coming out, that number tripled over the months.  Of course, I don't think Nixon loyalists were quite as willfully ignorant as the Trump base. 

As for Barr, he is a bold-face liar, and nothing but a Trump stooge.  

Back at you... 

Nixon is different than Trump who has a firm 40% support no matter what.  Clinton's approval ratings went up into the 70's when he was impeached so it will probably backfire.  Dragging the impeachment out like this is the smart play.  Barr didn't do anything wrong up to this point from what I've seen as Mueller put him in a tough spot.

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Last time I dumped my cookies it was because of a bad plate of moo shu pork.

39 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Yes, dear. 

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH Now that could be a good reason! Grammarly. 

You always have good grammar... dear. :flirt:

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

i see @RoyBatty is alive has this same issue. 

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I don't know you well enough to make you fall for anything, even the famous picture of HAHA Gator in green tights.

Are you trying to get to know me now?? LOL

But in all seriousness, people care about their grammar on this mb enough to use that? Not judging but if you cared that much, wouldnt you just, ya know, learn proper grammar?? ;)

Edited by Bray Wyatt
  • Haha (+1) 1