Buffalo Bills presents Playoff Caliber - End of the drought

Its a teaser,

you have to wait for ever for Andy Dalton's throw. It happens over and over. Even Kim Pegula is part of the tease. Shameful

Image result for impatient gif
Edited by HOUSE
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, sven233 said:

It's an emotional watch, but man......  I just can't wait for the day when the Playoffs become an expectation and winning a Super Bowl is the emotional part.......

Ya exactly. I think that's going to be the expectations going forward. Deep down we knew we weren't good enough on both sides. 

We already have an elite d . And should have a vastly improved offense. I really like our chances this upcoming year 

28 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Ya exactly. I think that's going to be the expectations going forward. Deep down we knew we weren't good enough on both sides. 

We already have an elite d . And should have a vastly improved offense. I really like our chances this upcoming year 

love what they have done and we still have the draft, now they have to fit all those pieces together... might take a while....   but I like where they are headed!  

I moonlight at Tempo, turns out. Have for years. Was there for the Mario Williams buzz and all that. I think everyone knows that restaurant has been pretty closely connected to the team for a long time. We've been privy to some significant and candid team functions.

So we were busy as ever that night, and we don't have a TV on the main floor. But we were keeping each other posted as best we could, and the guys upstairs had the game on. I was walking out to the dining room, knowing it was fourth down, figuring there was no way they'd pull it off. So when the Bengals scored, the noises from upstairs were insane. I truly thought someone had fallen through the ceiling, or maybe tumbled down the stairs. The building actually shook. Guests at tables were watching and hugging. It was pretty nuts. 

Cool memory, even though I didn't watch it happen in real time.

5 minutes ago, JXCOL3 said:

So many emotions, I remember that night. I was running around the house screaming like a crazy person.

Was that you? I thought it was me. I had the exact same reaction. I couldn’t stop smiling the rest of New Year’s Eve.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

What a night....Running, screaming, crying, hugging my 12 year old Bills fan, getting yelled at by the wife for acting like a crazy wild animal.  The wonderful memories.

Followed by the drive to Jacksonville, that same 12 year old experiencing the Mafia in parking lot X, and losing to f**** Blake Bortles. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Haslett_Stomp said:

Man, I could watch that 100 times - it still brings chills.

Absolutely. I'm almost 29 so I barely remember the Music city miracle. I just remember crying after , I think I was 9 , so being a die hard and being able to enjoy the postseason , the week leading up, it was tremendous. 

Anyone else just so impressed with McD? Just as a rookie HC, how he's mentally analyzing the locker room if the Bengals lost. Jeremy White made a great point about the Kyle TD. How McD had such a strong pulse on his team . Just Knowing how much of an impact that call would have on the team . 

I've shared my love of McDermott since day 1 pretty much . Feel he's a natural HC , again, has a great feel for the locker room. I'm personally very satisfied he's on our sideline. I think him and Beane are going to be here for a Long time!

11 hours ago, crabby116 said:

What a night....Running, screaming, crying, hugging my 12 year old Bills fan, getting yelled at by the wife for acting like a crazy wild animal.  The wonderful memories.

Followed by the drive to Jacksonville, that same 12 year old experiencing the Mafia in parking lot X, and losing to f**** Blake Bortles. 

Yea but that was a helluva defensive performance.. McD and Co had them completely prepared . I guess besides Blake rushing, still was a great performance nonetheless..Remember they put up big numbers @ Pitt and NE as well. I think Josh Allen definitely wins that game

It was an incredible moment the Boyd TD and even if the Bills go on and become a more regular playoff team who wins some post-season games.... unless they win a Superbowl that moment will be hard to top. Especially for me who had never seen the team make the playoffs in my fandom.