Bills sign S Maurice Alexander

junior

21 hours ago, Dat said:

If I told you the plural of beef is beeves and they were out having beeves on weck would you believe me?

Take the red pill.

Multiple beefs is called Bau.

I have bau with many dudes in that crew.

Now you know.

Edited by gregor7777

Just now, richardb1952 said:

So the "S" is optional?

No, it's should never be used.  It's only used in informal speaking.  It's "I want five CUPS of coffee," not "I want five COFFEES." 

I see one deer.

I see six deer.  Never an "S."

I see a herd of deer.

2 hours ago, Seoulful Soul said:

No, it's should never be used.  It's only used in informal speaking.  It's "I want five CUPS of coffee," not "I want five COFFEES." 

I see one deer.

I see six deer.  Never an "S."

I see a herd of deer.

Listen buddy, I don't know how things are done in Seoul, but around here we take our coffees seriously..ever been in a tree stand in Janurary in Buffalo? I don't care how many heads of deers you find, its always a roll of the dices. but coffees and warm clothings are musts. Know what I mean? That is the best advices I could give ya

Edited by BuffAlone

On 3/20/2019 at 6:23 AM, gregor7777 said:

Multiple deers is called Dau.

There were seven dau on the road today.

Now you know.

Not true. A Dau is a female deer in Switzerland, I lernt that at an early age at the picture show:

"Dau a deer, a female deer"

Just now, oldmanfan said:

Didn't think they needed help at safety.  But he's a big special teams guy too.

You look at what's going on and you start to think the new coaches for ST and OL have looked at a lot of film and decided the incumbents stink.

I think Bush and Alexander represent about as good a set of depth safeties as a team can have.

• Like (+1) 1

Highest card in Madden is a 74 overall gold card... Since I don't have any REAL knowledge on him, I'm just gonna go with my Madden scouting n say he's trash...

Some of you guys watch too much damn football... I love you for it don't get me wrong cuz TBD is where I come to find out about player's pros and cons but damn, like, how the hell do y'all know about a Maurice Alexander? 

Edited by HuSeYiN_NYC
  • Haha (+1) 3