Bills sign S Maurice Alexander

junior

9 hours ago, jabu said:

Or adios Rafael Bush. With Alexander's size I think he may be considered for the big nickel that they tried to play Bush in.

He played a lot of linebacker in college and then made a position switch.  He should be good in run support and lay the lumber.

1 hour ago, gregor7777 said:

Multiple deers is called Dau.

There were seven dau on the road today.

Now you know.

What? Never heard that before... The plural form of deer is deer. I'm assuming you are just making words up lol 

But I have to correct this because I know people will believe you and before you know it that will be a thing. 

3 hours ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Deers?

2 hours ago, BuffAlone said:

More than one?

2 hours ago, gregor7777 said:

Multiple deers is called Dau.

There were seven dau on the road today.

Now you know.

2 hours ago, BuffAlone said:

Multiple deers.....lol

1 hour ago, dje85 said:

What? Never heard that before... The plural form of deer is deer. I'm assuming you are just making words up lol 

But I have to correct this because I know people will believe you and before you know it that will be a thing. 

OMG.  Guys.  Mario Williams said in his visit to Buffalo, his favorite thing he learned was that "you can see deers in your backyard!!!" 

Edited by BringBackFlutie
  • Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, BringBackFlutie said:

OMG.  Guys.  Mario Williams said in his visit to Buffalo, his favorite thing he learned was that "you can see deers in your backyard!!!" 

Ummm...tell me something I don't know. Just having a little laugh?

I like it.  Getting veterans for depth, and then using the draft to get immediate (and cost-controlled) impact players.  

Sounds like this guy may have positional flexibility (3 ways: ST, safety and LB), and that's valuable as well in depth guys. 

Edited by RyanC883

2 hours ago, dje85 said:

I'm gonna go have a couple beer while I think about this.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, dje85 said:

If I can get just one person to read that and say it in real life then I have succeeded. 

Trust me I'm right. I have hunted many dau in my day.

Edited by gregor7777
  • Haha (+1) 2