Bills host OG Quinton Spain from Titans***Update...SIGNED***

The only thing I wish with this signing, was that it was for longer. That said, I also understand the Bills' perspective and his: both want a trial period to see how it goes and if it works out well, I think they both know they'll be paying a higher premium. 

5 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

#FreeAgentsDontWantToComeToBuffalo

LOL 

Preach Brother 

A four-year starter for the Tennessee Titans, Spain, 27, has made 48 starts in 50 career games. The West Virginia product made the Titans roster as an undrafted rookie, and was a dependable part of a Titans line that considered among the best in the league in 2016 when the club ranked third in the league in rushing.

After starting six games at guard as a rookie, Spain moved to left guard in 2016 -- starting 13 games -- and helped form one of the best offensive lines in the NFL 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

15 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

He was my #1 FA target for the Bills.

We got three of the 4 guys I wanted - Spain, Kroft and Morse...... great job Beano.

Well, I trust that you put a lot of thought into your research so I am happy to hear this!

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, The Bills Blog said:

If we draft a WR, who are we cutting? Don't understand the draft a WR talk. We are already looking at likely having to cut McKenzie or Williams.

It's not like those 2 guys are superstars, it's always a good thing to have to cut (or trade/deal) good players because the guys ahead of them are even better......

• Like (+1) 3

Great signing. Smart as well. 

Now can we finally stop talking about moving Dawkins to LG? This is your starting left guard. 

Dawkins-Spain-Morse-??????-Nsekhe

RG will be a huge battle between Teller, Feliciano, Long, Boettger, possible draft pick I think Long wins. 

I pencil Nsekhe in at RT, but I think they try to upgrade that spot in the draft. Maybe a guy like McGary. 

Edited by MrEpsYtown
  • Like (+1) 9
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, The Bills Blog said:

If we draft a WR, who are we cutting? Don't understand the draft a WR talk. We are already looking at likely having to cut McKenzie or Williams.

Take every chance to get better.

• Like (+1) 1

Def added a mean streak to the line with Feliciano, Spain, and Morse. The off-season battles are gonna be brutal. Does Bodine have the ability to play guard? I def don’t see him making the roster otherwise with Long’s ability to back up multiple spots.