Bills host OG Quinton Spain from Titans***Update...SIGNED***

3 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

Nsekhe has stated that he is much better on the left side and not very comfortable on the right side. Is that the case with Dawkins? Was Dawkins also not listed as a guard in the draft? 

Yes it is. And yes he was projected by many (me included) as a guard with the position flex to play tackle. He played mainly as a LT in college and when the Bills were trying that first offseason to train him at RT he majorly struggled. Cordy went down he shifted onto the left and was suddenly much better. 

For me he has to play on the left not the right. He is a serviceable left tackle and a potentially special left guard. 

• Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Yes it is. And yes he was projected by many (me included) as a guard with the position flex to play tackle. He played mainly as a LT in college and when the Bills were trying that first offseason to train him at RT he majorly struggled. Cordy went down he shifted onto the left and was suddenly much better. 

For me he has to play on the left not the right. He is a serviceable left tackle and a potentially special left guard. 

This.

That's one reason that I'm in favor of drafting a right tackle--a guy that has shown that he can play on that side.  I'll get into your boy Edwards a little more, but my first glance said that he was a highly-developmental guy.  Give me Scharping in round 3 and I'll feel really good about that RT spot for a while.

7 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

they needed too after last year's debacle.

im still hopeful they draft some. Really want Lyndstrom and Williams

Oh I'll get your a Williams...

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/trayveon-williams?id=32195749-4c18-5325-3179-dd521a18c706

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, tombstone56 said:

I would like to them get him under contract now,! HE is a mauler !!)) .I could easily see  Waddle, Spain , Morse , MONGO, and Nseke  being the starting lineup this fall 

No Dawkins huh? He'll be a starter somewhere on that line

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, tombstone56 said:

Dawkins has been serviceable but NEVER dominant .t these guys are not planning are being sight seeing, if Dawkins starts he will have earned it , he will be pushed.

Well i think that this offseason has shown that nobody just gets a job on this OL......which is a good thing always

I think Dion is better then he is being given credit for

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Well i think that this offseason has shown that nobody just gets a job on this OL......which is a good thing always

I think Dion is better then he is being given credit for

He's definitely better than those who think he's a questionable starter.