Bills host OG Quinton Spain from Titans***Update...SIGNED***

• gonzo1105 changed the title to Bills host OG Quinton Spain from Titans
2 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

When this new line coach came in he and Daboll must have concluded none of the returnees were worth squat.  I'm starting to wonder if Dawkins has a job.  They brought in two tackles and if they draft one he's probably out too.

I think that it is more of an indication that they don't plan on moving Dawkins to the inside. They already brought in Long, Feliciano and apparently are still interested in adding another guard. Makes me think they are less sold on Wyatt Teller more than anything.

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, gonzo1105 said:

I think that it is more of an indication that they don't plan on moving Dawkins to the inside. They already brought in Long, Feliciano and apparently are still interested in adding another guard. Makes me think they are less sold on Wyatt Teller more than anything.

Agree.  They also brought in two tackles though.  If they draft a T day 1or 2 Dawkins will have a very direct message sent.  And if I'm Teller I wouldn't sign a long term rental on my condo.

• Like (+1) 1

Competition is a great thing in football. None of the guys brought in(Morse notwithstanding), or the ones already here deserve any certainty. Quinton Spain is a starter on this team in all likelihood. The competition for the other guard spot would be pretty fierce. We would also have depth in case of injury. Beane has clearly identified that our lack of depth/talent on OL was just not going to help in the development of Josh Allen. 

Edited by Iamkrgr
  • Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Anyone know how to search the archived board? I would post my 2015 draft scouting report on him if I could find it...

Ok, so I can't find my original write-up, but I found the thread I started to discuss him...which nobody else chimed in on.

Apparently I also professed my Jordan Phillips love in that same thread.  Guess I was just a few years too early on both...

• Like (+1) 12
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 6