Two Parkland Shooting Survivors (Teens) Commit Suicide Within a Week of Each Other

Gugny

23 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

The sad truth is hard to stomach, ain't it?

It's very sad. A disgrace would would be a country that bans them right?

You show more of your ignorance with everything you write.

You do know what happened down here last week, right? 

You do know that our gov't has already banned all semi-automatic assault weapons, right?  (It only took 6 days since the shooting.)

Do you know that all NZ political parties  supported the gun law change?

Oh that's right... New Zealand is a disgrace.  We should try to be more like America.

Give me a break.  Pathetic.

1 hour ago, Bad Things said:

You do know that our gov't has already banned all semi-automatic assault weapons, right?  (It only took 6 days since the shooting.)

Oh that's right... New Zealand is a disgrace.  We should try to be more like America.

I believe he was being facetious. Evidently an official sarcasm font is needed.

Edited by Turk71

1 hour ago, Bad Things said:

He's referring to the USA not NZ and kudos to a govt that didn't sit around with their thumb up their ass

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Turk71 said:

I believe he was being facetious. Evidently an official sarcasm font is needed.

3 hours ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

He's referring to the USA not NZ and kudos to a govt that didn't sit around with their thumb up their ass

Apologies.

This has been a helluva emotional week down here.

I gotta say... I (stupidly) went to the Politics board on here a couple days ago to see what people were writing about the Christchurch massacre.

It was simply shocking to see the blatant hate and ignorance in so many people here.  I figured this guy was spouting the same kind of BS.

Sarcarstic.jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Bad Things said:

Apologies.

I gotta say... I (stupidly) went to the Politics board on here a couple days ago to see what people were writing about the Christchurch massacre.

It was simply shocking to see the blatant hate and ignorance in so many people here.  I figured this guy was spouting the same kind of BS.

Sarcarstic.jpg

No worries. 

I agree with the blatant hate and ignorance of some members assessment. 

That's not Exiled though. 

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

No worries. 

I agree with the blatant hate and ignorance of some members assessment. 

That's not Exiled though. 

Cheers.

I was surprised about that too. 

Anyway, after my visit to the PPP board, I placed quite a few people on my "ignore list".  Sadly, a few of them were members that I've enjoyed corresponding with since the '90's.

I have zero tolerance for hate.

Edited by Bad Things

27 minutes ago, Bad Things said:

Cheers.

I was surprised about that too. 

Anyway, after my visit to the PPP board, I placed quite a few people on my "ignore list".  Sadly, a few of them were members that I've enjoyed corresponding with since the '90's.

I have zero tolerance for hate.

I can understand that. I very rarely go there.

3 hours ago, Bad Things said:

Apologies.

Sarcarstic.jpg

PPP/BillsChan is not for people who try to act like people on the internet. It’s free speech carried towards whatever extreme sets the boundary here at TBD.  I’m sorry for experience there. Most of them, if it’s any help, would be more compassionate in real life than whatever we become behind our anonymous identities. 

28 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

PPP/BillsChan is not for people who try to act like people on the internet. It’s free speech carried towards whatever extreme sets the boundary here at TBD.  I’m sorry for experience there. Most of them, if it’s any help, would be more compassionate in real life than whatever we become behind our anonymous identities. 

You are ignored by almost everyone on PPP

you endlessly waste everyone’s time 

thanks for lecturing on here

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Bad Things said:

So, it only took 6 days to restrict the rights of all citizens over the actions of one person, and that's to be celebrated?

Thank heavens you left the US for NZ if that's how you think.

• Like (+1) 1

These kids have gone through a hell I can’t even imagine. Same for their parents, siblings and friends. I sometimes get upset with having to brush snow off my truck or warm beer. Puts so much in perspective. Hug your kids and tell them you love them. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, BringBackFergy said:

These kids have gone through a hell I can’t even imagine. Same for their parents, siblings and friends. I sometimes get upset with having to brush snow off my truck or warm beer. Puts so much in perspective. Hug your kids and tell them you love them. 

Indeed, Fergs.

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

Image result for clapping gif

• Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

So, it only took 6 days to restrict the rights of all citizens over the actions of one person, and that's to be celebrated?

Thank heavens you left the US for NZ if that's how you think.

First of all, we don't have the second amendment here.  Gun ownership is a privilege and not a "right".

Before the government even announced the new gun laws, the nations biggest chain of hunting stores voluntarily decided to remove all "assault" type weapons from their shelves.

Yeah, thank heavens is right... I honestly thank God every day that we moved here.  14 years now.  Absolutely love it.

Oh... maybe you were also being sarcastic.

Did you know that it only took Australia to change their gun laws 12 days after their last massacre in 1996?  You probably didn't.

12 minutes ago, Bad Things said:

First of all, we don't have the second amendment here.  Gun ownership is a privilege and not a "right".

Before the government even announced the new gun laws, the nations biggest chain of hunting stores voluntarily decided to remove all "assault" type weapons from their shelves.

Yeah, thank heavens is right... I honestly thank God every day that we moved here.  14 years now.  Absolutely love it.

Oh... maybe you were also being sarcastic.

Did you know that it only took Australia to change their gun laws 12 days after their last massacre in 1996?  You probably didn't.

How does a law get passed in those countries vs. the US?