Dez Bryant: I'll be a steal wherever I go in free agency

11 hours ago, CircleTheWagons99 said:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001023855/article/dez-bryant-ill-be-a-steal-wherever-i-go-in-free-agency

Kick the tires? or is he not a process guy?

Sorry, did not see the other thread about Dez, feel free to merge. 

Not a process guy.

You want your players thinking they'll be difference makers, so good on him for that, but he's old. We need guys who'll be around for a while unless they're super character guys ala Gore to build a winning locker room atmosphere, and Dez isn't that kind of guy.

On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 4:11 PM, CircleTheWagons99 said:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001023855/article/dez-bryant-ill-be-a-steal-wherever-i-go-in-free-agency

I'm pretty sure we kicked the tires on him the first time he was available.. ;)

Tim-

On 3/22/2019 at 4:11 PM, CircleTheWagons99 said:

his tires are not in great shape...tore an achilles last season....also, please explain what the hell a process guy is?

Edited by nucci

On 3/22/2019 at 9:39 PM, MJS said:

I'd bring him in for a cheap deal. What do we have to lose? If he sucks, cut him in camp.

The CFL guy is worth more of a shot than Dez at this point.

Not only, old, slow, poor route runner who’s lost all explosion. Also coming off major injury and with clearly no self-awareness 

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Not only, old, slow, poor route runner who’s lost all explosion. Also coming off major injury and with clearly no self-awareness 

Yeah - likely the same skill set and less tread.  Wouldn't pay someone just for a name.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Sure, you can believe that. But it still hurts nothing to bring him in and to verify if what you say is true, as long as it is cheap.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, MJS said:

Sure, you can believe that. But it still hurts nothing to bring him in and to verify if what you say is true, as long as it is cheap.

Wouldn’t  ‘hurt’ anything to bring in Don Beebee either, but why waste time doing dumb things?

I agree they’ve done some thing with Boldin as an example showing they might still belive it’s 2013.

But I certainly hope they aren’t Dez Bryant dumb..