Dez Bryant: I'll be a steal wherever I go in free agency

He said going to Buffalo would be a punishment in a tweet in regards to Antonio Brown being traded here.

So probably not wanted or needed here. Outside of the fact he is still hurt and rehabbing and he had already lost a step only can assume that step will be lost even more post injury. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, dje85 said:

He said going to Buffalo would be a punishment in a tweet in regards to Antonio Brown being traded here.

So probably not wanted or needed here. Outside of the fact he is still hurt and rehabbing and he had already lost a step only can assume that step will be lost even more post injury. 

Did not see that tweet, nor am I ever on twitter, so F him then.....

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

He just tore his Achilles in November and already lacked separation and explosiveness before that. He’s probably going to miss at least the first 6 games, whoever “steals” him 

So he's stealing money.

He didn't say who's doing the stealing in his tweet.

4 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

2 of these threads got locked. 

Good luck 

probably a good indicator they shouldn't be locked eh

Hard pass on Dez. It's incredible how fast and far he regressed. I don't see him panning out. But at the end of the day I find it hard to believe he doesn't find some place to land..

2 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Guess he's still looking for the right opportunity. Fug him, wouldn't want him here even he wasn't washed up.  Which he is.

Why? Did he do something wrong?