Cj Anderson is available beano get ur done

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

This is one of the worst ideas this season. We do not need another old guy to be paid a couple million dollars to be our 3rd back. I hate the idea. Draft Devin Singletary in the 3rd and cut Ivory. You get younger, cheaper and better. 

I actually opened the thread thinking it must be a joke.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

This is one of the worst ideas this season. We do not need another old guy to be paid a couple million dollars to be our 3rd back. I hate the idea. Draft Devin Singletary in the 3rd and cut Ivory. You get younger, cheaper and better. 

Too young and fast.  And durable.  

• Haha (+1) 3

He will never replicate his end to last season. In addition to that, the current Bills depth chart at RB is McCoy-Gore-Ivory-Murphy and I think they will draft one in rounds 3-7. At the worst you sign an UDFA. There is no where to fit in another RB, especially a relatively expensive one like CJ Anderson will be. 

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Agree but like Miles Sanders, Josh Jacobs and Justice Hill. 

• Like (+1) 3

16 minutes ago, Rufridr101 said:

Cj Anderson is a younger better ivory and is highly motivated.  Definitely would be on board with this. 

Is the plan to just collect 22 RB and start 11 on O and 11 on D? Or is it just only sign 11 and make them 'iron man' it and play both ways?

52 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

This is the correct answer.  Say no to CJ.

Where do you guys come up with this stuff? 

Start a new thread that makes no sense for the team and then disappear and say nothing. 

They obviously need to draft someone to coach up and possibly contribute sometime this season, I would guess they would like to add someone with some speed. Not another aging veteran who has the same skill set as gore who they just signed. 

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Yes.  The signing of Gore means Ivory is almost certainly gone and they will draft another RB (hopefully in 3rd-5th round).

• Like (+1) 1