All Troublemaker Team

3 hours ago, row_33 said:

for a baseball sim computer draft league for all-time rosters I made sure to have

Joe Jackson

Pete Rose

Dick Allen

Straw

Alex Johnson  (a friend knew him in his last living years...)

The Baby Bull

did okay...

You need TALENT as the first piece, or the ability to play a specified role like a mofo...

I suppose I'm biased as a Tigers' fan, but this list is woefully incomplete. Ty Cobb??? Dude would intentionally cripple the knees of any middle infielder who dared hug 2nd base.

8 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Whaley.already did that ;)

Whaley was the closest thing to a Madden GM I've seen other than perhaps this Rams GM. "Cool this 84 overall left guard is still available!" //sign him no questions asked.

And he built the only competitive online Madden Bills team in Madden 15 provided you customize Rex Ryan's defense away from a 3-4 so you can get Kyle Williams and Dareus on the field at the same time.

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P
  • Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

Whaley was the closest thing to a Madden GM I've seen other than perhaps this Rams GM. "Cool this 84 overall left guard is still available!" //sign him no questions asked.

And he built the only competitive online Madden Bills team in Madden 15 provided you customize Rex Ryan's defense away from a 3-4 so you can get Kyle Williams and Dareus on the field at the same time.

and we still sucked 

Beane blows him out of the water.

15 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

That’s so funny, I actually had Dobler in there but put Schlereth in just cuz I thought he was a little better player.  But yeah, Donler is probably the dirtiest OL of all time.  

You think Dobler was "dirtier" than "STINK"??

2 hours ago, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

Whaley whiffed on the QB position. He was a solid GM with that fatal flaw.

21 hours ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Build an team of controversial players. Locker room cancers, divas, off the field criminals, dirty players. 

QB- Mike Vick, Ryan Leaf, Jeff George

RB- Ray Rice, Kareem Hunt, Joseph Randle, Karlos Williams

TE- Aaron Hernandez, Mark Chumura

WR- Rae Carruth, Justin Blackmon, Josh Gordon, Michael Irvin

OL- Ritchie Incognito, Tony Mandarich,  Barrett Robbins, Kyle Turley, Nate Newton

DB- Rodney Harrison, Darren Sharper, Adam "Pacman" Jones, Brandon Browner

LB- Ray Lewis, Reuben Foster, Rolando McClain, Aldon Smith

DL- Randy Gregory, Greg Hardy, Ray McDonald, Barry Cofield

K- Sebastian Janikowski

P- Todd Sauerbrun