All Troublemaker Team

49 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Fun list you've put together.  Brings back tons of memories.

i might sub Dobler in for Schlereth.  I don't think Schlereth bit people.

That’s so funny, I actually had Dobler in there but put Schlereth in just cuz I thought he was a little better player.  But yeah, Donler is probably the dirtiest OL of all time.  

Didn't see any mention of Nate Newton for the OL. Dude was pushing weight on and off the field. Got popped with over 200 pounds of marijuana on one stop and then got popped again not too long after that with another 175 pounds while he was out on bond if I am not mistaken. 

13 hours ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

All Bills HeadcaseTeam will feature

Rex Ryan (coach)

Terrel Owens

Percy Harvin

Richie Incognito

I.K. Enempalli

with Vontae Davis being an honorable mention

All WR Headcase team (since most headcases tend to be WRs)

T.O

OBJ

Ochocinco

Moss

Rison

Harviin

Barndon Marshall

Santonio Holmes

But all told, my pick for Top Headcase will be Titus Young (and he too was a WR - anyone remember him?)

Arrested twice in one day - first for driving drunk then for trying to steal his car off the impound lot. To make it worse, he was arrested a third time that week for attemted burglary and assaulting a police officer. I dont know of a single other athlete who has been arrested twice in one day and thrice in a week.

conrad dobler

14 hours ago, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

Yeah I motion to disqualify players that aren't good. we want our team to get in trouble. But we want to win as well.

Schlicter's wikipedia page is pretty nuts when you read through it.  There's like a 2 inch article about his football career.  Then like 5 pages of gambling, stealing, fraud... pretty crazy.

• Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Build an team of controversial players. Locker room cancers, divas, off the field criminals, dirty players. 

for a baseball sim computer draft league for all-time rosters I made sure to have

Joe Jackson

Pete Rose

Dick Allen

Straw

Alex Johnson  (a friend knew him in his last living years...)

The Baby Bull

did okay...

You need TALENT as the first piece, or the ability to play a specified role like a mofo...

Edited by row_33

17 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

That OJ, Lawrence Phillips backfield is special. Aaron Hernandez gets special mention. Marvin Harrison shot a guy in the face (so he makes the team). Rae Carruth obviously plays an important role. So many killers

People forget that Ray Lewis would be the MLB on that team.

15 hours ago, SinceThe70s said:

Kellen Winslow II deserves a spot on the roster.

ooh nice one. Kellen II was super productive and.. gets into trouble. We can run 2 TE sets with him and Aaron Hernandez

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P
  • Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, H2o said:

Didn't see any mention of Nate Newton for the OL. Dude was pushing weight on and off the field. Got popped with over 200 pounds of marijuana on one stop and then got popped again not too long after that with another 175 pounds while he was out on bond if I am not mistaken. 

yeah help us out on OL, we don't have many to fill out the group that's blocking for the Juice.

How bout the all tough guy team.  Right off the top of my head.  70s-present day

QB Jim Kelly

QB Brett Favre

FB Larry Csonka

FB Sam Gash 

RB Walter Payton

RB Marshawn Lynch

WR Hines Ward

WR Steve Smith 

WR Andre Reed

TE Rob Gronkowski 

TE Mark Bavaro

RT Jon Runyan 

RG Kevin Gogan

C Bruce Matthews 

LG Ritchie Incognito 

LT Tony Boseli 

DE Mean Joe Greene

DE Reggie White

DT Steve McMichael

DT John Randle

MLB Mike Singletary 

MLB Ray Lewis

MLB Chris Speilman 

OLB Lawrence Taylor

OLB Bill Romonowski

OLB Kevin Greene

CB Antoine Winfield 

CB Rod Woodson 

SS Ronnie Lott

FS Steve Atwater

This team is gonna need some extra Lawyers, Doctors & some physiatrists

I know I'm missing so many but this was right off my head. Anyone feel free to add as u like.

Edited by BillsFan1988