All Troublemaker Team

23 minutes ago, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

Not at all. TO wouldn't harm a fly, total softie. We need Marvin Harrison

Harrison is about a 5,000,000 times worse person than TO. That’s what drove me nuts when he got in the HOF first despite being a worse player. He was a worse player and worse person. 

https://www.deadspin.com/remember-when-marvin-harrison-was-implicated-in-a-shoot-1784882889/amp

• Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Brings up an interesting question. Would you rather have a team full of good losers or a team full of bad winners? I'll take the latter.

Our starting Quarterback is a tough choice cause the trouble makers suck. The good ones might have their demons but franchises do their hardest keep it quiet.

I think Brett Favre is the best mix of talent and trouble. Unfortunately he doesn't quite keep up the trouble as the rest of his teammates. But he's good for the Vicodin addiction, alcoholism, and womanizing

5 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Harrison is about a 5,000,000 times worse person than TO. That’s what drove me nuts when he got in the HOF first despite being a worse player. He was a worse player and worse person. 

https://www.deadspin.com/remember-when-marvin-harrison-was-implicated-in-a-shoot-1784882889/amp

Can't agree more. I think TO's a real nice dude. Just had a lot of crazy to him, but completely harmless in this list. All he brings to this table for this team is have soundbytes and tabloid material.

Pass. Not enough trouble.

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

Looked at the first page and no

ond mentioned Aaron Hernandez?! Lol

Check again...he’s there

2 minutes ago, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

Struggling with who I want opposite Marvin Harrison. Michael Irvin?

Rae Carruth

We need to get Greg Hardy rushing the passer too.

8 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Check again...he’s there

Rae Carruth

We need to get Greg Hardy rushing the passer too.

Yeesh I didn't even know anything about the dude. We can run 3 WR packages putting him or Michael Irvin in the slot since we still need some HOF talent to go along with all that trouble.

This team is going to be stacked..

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P

6 minutes ago, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

Yeesh I didn't even know anything about the dude. We can run 3 WR packages putting him or Michael Irvin in the slot since we still need some HOF talent to go along with all that trouble.

This team is going to be stacked..

Yep Carruth is a really bad one.