All Troublemaker Team

18 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Ray Rice

Lawrence Taylor

Darren Sharper

Mark Chmura

Cecil Collins

There seems to be a surprising number of running backs on an "all troublemaker" team.

And Aaron Hernandez.

Let's prioritize actual criminals on this team before we throw in Terrell Owens and Randy Moss folks. We trying to win the wackiest character bowl or are we going to build a team of trouble makers to legit scare and shock society as a football team and really win this thing.

Some of y'all putting some real boy scouts on the roster. DC Tom here is trying to build a team for trouble.

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P

1 hour ago, dneveu said:

I mean - is it... all time criminal disappointments?  Or are we looking for actually talented players? 

Schlicter and Marinovich's career lines are... ummm. not good.  They barely played

Yeah I motion to disqualify players that aren't good. we want our team to get in trouble. But we want to win as well.

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

Yeah I motion to disqualify players that aren't good. we want our team to get in trouble. But we want to win as well.

Brings up an interesting question. Would you rather have a team full of good losers or a team full of bad winners? I'll take the latter.

7 minutes ago, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

Not at all. TO wouldn't harm a fly, total softie. We need Marvin Harrison

So many casual fans think T.O. is some wild animal and Marvin Harrison is the nice guy who handed the ball to the official. 

• Like (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Not Irsay? 

23 minutes ago, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

Irsay! Duh

OK, Irsay is on the ballot too. I still suspect Haslam is the biggest criminal, and Kraft if the more recent and most humorous. Is there any special meaning that I have become so deeply entrenched in conversation about who the biggest idiot is?  ?

Aldon Smith. There were a few candidates from that 49ers defense that I can't recall at the moment.

Part of me feels like those 49ers legal issues may have influenced Patrick Willis and that other young MLB to retire early and get out

9 minutes ago, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

Not at all. TO wouldn't harm a fly, total softie. We need Marvin Harrison

He and Plaxico are probably at the range....drinking. They have a bar at the gun range don’t they? That would make it SO MUCH more fun! 

5 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Brings up an interesting question. Would you rather have a team full of good losers or a team full of bad winners? I'll take the latter.

With the murderers and rapists we're talking about I'd sleep better at night rooting for good losers lol.

Now if we're talking about TO, Chad Johnson, Josh Gordon, Johnny Football.. well that just sounds like a party. I'll take those "bad" guys all day. Sometimes I feel Chad Johnson's only crime was being so damned funny

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Augie said:

He and Plaxico are probably at the range....drinking. They have a bar at the gun range don’t they? That would make it SO MUCH more fun! 

Honestly I don't even think TO drinks haha. Body is a temple and whatnot. I imagine he's incredibly boring. A day in the life of TO is going to the park shirtless to do sit ups and hoping the paperazzi see him.

Super weird dude, probably doesn't have much of a social life lol.

Now Plax, Jamarcus Russell, Aqib Talib, and Pac-Man? They hittin the clubs, packing unliscensed hand guns.. that they don't even know how to use. More of a fashion statement.

If you want drunks at the shooting range you want country boys Brett Favre and Jared Allen.  Mark Chmura