Which BIG UGLY 2 round draft do you prefer?

Bakin

Which 2 round draft do you prefer?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Which BIG UGLY 2 Round draft do you prefer?

• Jonah Williams / Jeffrey Simmons
    • Ed Oliver / Dalton Risner
    • Jawann Taylor / Jerry Tillery
    • Rashan Gary / Cody Ford

1 hour ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Trade up for Bosa and trade back up for Hockenson... he counts as a big ugly

How would you have picks enough left to trade up for Hockenson if you traded for Bosa? It would take a 1st and 2nd this year, and probably a 1st next year.

7 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I think there is a good chance they will emerge out of the first 2 rounds with a offensive weapon for Josh.  They signed 5 OL and have been scouting lots of OL that are expected to be mid round picks while also exploring ways to get Josh a big time weapon.  We made some quality WR signings and a solid TE, but we dont have that real difference maker weapon for Josh yet.  So I think they will grab one of the big 3 TE's or one of the top 5 WR's somewhere in rounds 1 or 2.  

I really think the goal is to trade down and Beane will succeed with that and will net us an extra 2nd.  

1st - TE - Hockenson/Fant

2nd - DT - Tillery/Simmons

2nd - Could go OL - Risner/Lindstrom/Dillard or WR - Butler/Campbell/Etc

Or maybe they go WR in the first after the trade down and look to maybe land Irv with that 2nd round pick or maybe stay OL and then go after TE Oliver in the 4th.  Either way, Beane is going to look to get Josh a potential difference maker IMO somewhere in rounds 1 or 2 even if we dont trade down.  

Dream scenario 

14 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I think there is a good chance they will emerge out of the first 2 rounds with a offensive weapon for Josh.  They signed 5 OL and have been scouting lots of OL that are expected to be mid round picks while also exploring ways to get Josh a big time weapon.  We made some quality WR signings and a solid TE, but we dont have that real difference maker weapon for Josh yet.  So I think they will grab one of the big 3 TE's or one of the top 5 WR's somewhere in rounds 1 or 2.  

I really think the goal is to trade down and Beane will succeed with that and will net us an extra 2nd.  

1st - TE - Hockenson/Fant

2nd - DT - Tillery/Simmons

2nd - Could go OL - Risner/Lindstrom/Dillard or WR - Butler/Campbell/Etc

Or maybe they go WR in the first after the trade down and look to maybe land Irv with that 2nd round pick or maybe stay OL and then go after TE Oliver in the 4th.  Either way, Beane is going to look to get Josh a potential difference maker IMO somewhere in rounds 1 or 2 even if we dont trade down.  

i don't get why people think simmons and tillery will go so high.  tillery is a known party animal best suited for pissin off the powers that be and simmons just tore an acl one month ago and could miss his entire rookie season.

i'm thinking late 3rd/4th for these guys.

Give me Ed Oliver and Chris Lindstrom

....and they can battle each in training camp and make each other better.

Oliver and Lindstrom 1/2 . TE, Bryce Love, and DeMarkus Lodge in subsequent rounds.  The offense rebuild is almost complete

Edited by Pete