Which BIG UGLY 2 round draft do you prefer?

Bakin

Which 2 round draft do you prefer?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Which BIG UGLY 2 Round draft do you prefer?

• Jonah Williams / Jeffrey Simmons
    • Ed Oliver / Dalton Risner
    • Jawann Taylor / Jerry Tillery
    • Rashan Gary / Cody Ford

Not totally criticizing your poll but it should have been broken out 1st round guys (OL or DL) and 2nd round guys (OL or DL). My favorite combination is not available (Oliver, Ford). That goes without mentioning that realistic options (like Wilkins) aren’t listed.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

1 hour ago, LSHMEAB said:

J. Williams/Simmons/Gary don't qualify as "big ugly's" so this is not a scientific poll.

I could see Gary maybe not being a BIG UGLY though he does play the 3tech on the Dline???

THE OTHER guys for sure they are Big and Ugly and yes!

Edited by Bakin

I think there is a good chance they will emerge out of the first 2 rounds with a offensive weapon for Josh.  They signed 5 OL and have been scouting lots of OL that are expected to be mid round picks while also exploring ways to get Josh a big time weapon.  We made some quality WR signings and a solid TE, but we dont have that real difference maker weapon for Josh yet.  So I think they will grab one of the big 3 TE's or one of the top 5 WR's somewhere in rounds 1 or 2.  

I really think the goal is to trade down and Beane will succeed with that and will net us an extra 2nd.  

1st - TE - Hockenson/Fant

2nd - DT - Tillery/Simmons

2nd - Could go OL - Risner/Lindstrom/Dillard or WR - Butler/Campbell/Etc

Or maybe they go WR in the first after the trade down and look to maybe land Irv with that 2nd round pick or maybe stay OL and then go after TE Oliver in the 4th.  Either way, Beane is going to look to get Josh a potential difference maker IMO somewhere in rounds 1 or 2 even if we dont trade down.  

• Thank you (+1) 2

Looks like I'm with a solid majority for once.

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I think there is a good chance they will emerge out of the first 2 rounds with a offensive weapon for Josh.  They signed 5 OL and have been scouting lots of OL that are expected to be mid round picks while also exploring ways to get Josh a big time weapon.  We made some quality WR signings and a solid TE, but we dont have that real difference maker weapon for Josh yet.  So I think they will grab one of the big 3 TE's or one of the top 5 WR's somewhere in rounds 1 or 2.  

I really think the goal is to trade down and Beane will succeed with that and will net us an extra 2nd.  

1st - TE - Hockenson/Fant

2nd - DT - Tillery/Simmons

2nd - Could go OL - Risner/Lindstrom/Dillard or WR - Butler/Campbell/Etc

Or maybe they go WR in the first after the trade down and look to maybe land Irv with that 2nd round pick or maybe stay OL and then go after TE Oliver in the 4th.  Either way, Beane is going to look to get Josh a potential difference maker IMO somewhere in rounds 1 or 2 even if we dont trade down.  

I'm not the draft expert, but I don't see Lindstrom making it out of the 1st round.