DT in the 2nd?

If we don't take one in the 1st, would wait until the 4th or 5th rounds for someone like D. Christmas(FSU)  or Renell Wren(Arizona St.). We have other needs that I think could be better addressed in rd 2 like OL, TE and LB. JMO

2 minutes ago, H2o said:

I would take Tillery. Kid was a monster last year for the Irish. 

I have a feeling he could go end of 1st - what could drop him to 2nd is he recently had surgery to repair a torn labrum in his shoulder and it will set him back. Also (don’t shoot the messenger) there are concerns about how much he is focused on football because he’s “really smart and into books” (eye roll)

Unless someone unexpected falls, I don't love the DTs that are expected to be available in the 2nd round. 

I believe they should either spend the 9th pick on a DT, or sign a veteran and draft a DT in the middle rounds and then re-assess the position next year.

31 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I have a feeling he could go end of 1st - what could drop him to 2nd is he recently had surgery to repair a torn labrum in his shoulder and it will set him back. Also (don’t shoot the messenger) there are concerns about how much he is focused on football because he’s “really smart and into books” (eye roll)

Not sure if Lawson had the same surgery but he was out for nearly 5 months.

12 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Not sure if Lawson had the same surgery but he was out for nearly 5 months.

I think it was a similar surgery. Tillery had it last month i think. Aligns to the point they said he would be ok for TC 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

So....just a what if post

What if the bills draft say Jawann Taylor (OT) in the first....what if they trade down in the first....aquire a additional 2nd and take Hockinson

What 3 tech DT's (that could make an immediate impact) do you think would be available in the 2nd round?

With the torn ACL in his preseason workout Jeffery Simmons could still be sitting there and I'd take a chance at him. 

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Me too. I have a feeling he will be the Pats pick

3 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Isn’t Simmons the one in the video beating the snot out of a woman?  If so, I’d rather draft Charles Manson.

I think Manson has probably lost a step, but comes with low mileage.  It would be close. 

• Haha (+1) 1