Slavery Reparations

This is actually a good topic for discussion.  I just have a few questions

1.  How will we determine who get's reparations and why?

2.  What about a family who moved here from somewhere else in the last 150 years years who had no ancestors who were slaves?

3.  At what point in time were blacks no longer affected by racial discrimination that can be traced back to slavery?

4.  What type of slippery slope is this and who will be next to hold their hand out?

5.  Why am I being punished for something my ancestors did?  And I'm not just talking about slavery here.  

6.  Just because they suffer from white guilt why should I have to pay?

7.  And my favorite all-time question....................WHY?

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

2.  What about a family who moved here from somewhere else in the last 150 years years who had no ancestors who were slaves?

3.  At what point in time were blacks no longer affected by racial discrimination that can be traced back to slavery?

4.  What type of slippery slope is this and who will be next to hold their hand out?

5.  Why am I being punished for something my ancestors did?  And I'm not just talking about slavery here.  

Jim, would you mind starting another thread to discuss the topic?

It's probably better for the community if a poster with the integrity not to change or delete the thread started one on the topic.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

It's probably better for the community if a poster with the integrity not to change or delete the thread started one on the topic.

there it is....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

Is a topic worthy of it's own thread?  I'm thinking yes.  I've been stewing over this for a while now. 

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

Good questions! ?

This is an automatic response to your asinine thread. It is not asinine because of the subject matter but it is asinine because you are an ass. Please quit being an ass and refrain from originating any more subjects until you have you assmudgeonry reversed.

38 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

This is an automatic response to your asinine thread. It is not asinine because of the subject matter but it is asinine because you are an ass. Please quit being an ass and refrain from originating any more subjects until you have you assmudgeonry reversed.

Melting down? Lol, you are such a putz