I change my mind. Here’s the guy I want the Bills to draft.

1 hour ago, Rico said:

Meh, he’s just excited about the draft, that’s all. He starts way less threads than 26CopyPaste did on a slow day.

Thanks for the tips, Tipster.

26Corner at least posted “news” not whims of the moment and fleeting thoughts. 

What happened to 26 anyway?

9 minutes ago, dubs said:

Word. 

Any of these 'topics' would equally work as well in current ongoing topics discussing other folks views and wants for the draft. Some people like 'hosting ' a discussion apparently,  some like the attention, and some just think their ideas are more important/special. Sadly, the ignorance also implies there is no understanding as to when it is and isnt appropriate to start a thread. 

Before someone says 'if you dont want to read it then dont click on it' the only redeeming thing about his threads have become the funny responses. They dont actly pertain to football mind you, but funny enough to be worth the click

It is also impressive no one even bothers to waste a rep neg reaction to these either. That says quite a bit.

Edited by gobills1212

17 minutes ago, dubs said:

Not sure. There was an outstanding thread in the Off The Wall section wondering where he was, but I haven’t seen any new posts in it lately.

3 hours ago, dubs said:

How many threads does Tipster19 start a day?  Can we have a thread on that? 

Each one better than the last. 

Whats even more remarkable than his thread starting prowess is that each one of his fleeting brain farts somehow has NOT been covered or simply cannot fit in to an existing thread.  The chances are astronomically low but its true.  Every one of Tipster's half thoughts and slight changes of mind is  unique, profoundly important, and worthy of its own thread. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

55 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Each one better than the last. 

Whats even more remarkable than his thread starting prowess is that each one of his fleeting brain farts somehow has NOT been covered or simply cannot fit in to an existing thread.  The chances are astronomically low but its true.  Every one of Tipster's half thoughts and slight changes of mind is  unique, profoundly important, and worthy of its own thread. 

I think a Sub-Forum is warranted at this point.  Either that, or pin all of his creations.