What do you think the Bills record will be this season?

BmarvB

I’m surprised by how many feel 11-5 picks we have here. Folks are legal drinking age now who haven’t seen that. I’m amped about the direction of the team as well, but we’re still very much lacking in star power & McClappy draws an incomplete in his 1st 2 seasons.

Me? Well, there’s this issue and that issue and this needs to happen and that needs to change. So..

11-5

I got 11-5

W's - Cincy, Giants, Miami twice, Jets @ home, Denver, Washington, Pittsburgh, Ravens, Titans, Pats @ home.  

L's - Pats away, Jets away, Browns, Dallas, Eagles

On 3/21/2019 at 9:56 AM, BmarvB said:

10-6 looks doable to me, but 9-7 seems more realistic with this schedule. Matt Parrino is calling for a split with the pats. I have my doubts about that one.

http://expo.newyorkupstate.com/sports/g66l-2019/03/470e89ce66cd4/buffalo-bills-2019-schedule-gamebygame-predictions-playoffs.html

10-6

bet the over easy money. 

• Like (+1) 1

Sports Books were at 6.5 before the release. Everyone should be pounding the Over right now. 

Pound the over and you will have Holiday Money before Thanksgiving. 

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BmarvB said:

The only way I see 10-6 happening is if they split with the Pats,  sweep the jets and fish, and don't lose that ONE game they have no business losing to a team they're supposed to beat easily.

where are our other five losses?

My totals below show 12-4...but I think the more realistic number is we finish most likely 11-5.  There are some close calls that are hard to predict today, especially before the draft and also where there are some wild cards like the Pats games with how Brady will play another year older...Eagles not knowing if Wentz can stay healthy...Cowboys playing to potential or being held back by a weak HC...etc etc.  

Miami:  2-0  Nothing to explain here, Miami will be the doormat of the NFL this year.  

Jets:  2-0  They made the splashy additions of Mosley and Bell...but I am not impressed.  Biggest weakness with Darnold is decision making and turnovers.  Best way to improve that...better pass protection which they failed badly to do.  Bell was already a guy who dealt with a fair share of injuries...missing the time he did is asking for hamstring issues.  One thing over looked too is that Bell has a slow/patient running style.  That is going to not work behind a bad OL because they cant hold blocks.  I do not think Bell is going to be nearly as productive next year as he was in Pitt nor will he stay healthy.  The WR they signed is very MEH.  We were already a little better team than them and I think FA widen that gap for us. Plus their HC sucks. 

NE:  1-1 If someone wanted to argue 0-2 or even 2-0 I would get it.  All depends on Brady.  Pats lost some pieces and didnt add much back, so how tough they are will sit on how well Brady can play the whole season.  Manning was strong in 2014, but showed signs of decline towards the end of it.  Then in 2015 his play really dipped fast.  How much longer can Brady defy father time is going to determine how good Pats are this year and we wont know until we see it on the field.  

Cle:  0-1  On paper Cleveland has so much offensive fire power that they appear to be a tough out and its in Cleveland.  I can see us beating them, but I am going to give them the W at this point with all the high end talent they currently have around Baker.  

Pitt:  1-0 Pitt is going to be at least a decent to good team still, but I think we can and will beat them.  We are the type of team Big Ben struggles with turnovers against. 

Dallas:  1-0 With Dallas, the potential to be better is there, but I just do not believe in their HC to get this team playing up to its potential.  Garrett is the NFCs Marvin Lewis or Jeff Fisher.  Bills will be hungry and amped for Turkey day game, I think we beat them.

NYG:  1-0 Not much to explain, they will not be a good football team next year

Tenn:  1-0 We are a better team, we should beat them again and more decisively this time

Bengals:  1-0 Should be a relatively easy win as I do not expect the Bengas to be much better than a 5 or 6 win team

Baltimore:  1-0  Bills got better, Ravens got worse.  I think Allen has way more tools to succeed this year than Lamar will and with all the film on Lamar now DC's will game plan better for him.  

Eagles:  0-1  While I believe this is a winnable game, I do expect the Eagles to make a nice bounce back this year.  But Wentz health is an issue, so if he isnt playing when we face them, then an easy win for us with Foles gone.  

Redskins:  1-0  Another middling team to me next year, likely a 6 to 7 win team.  I expect us to win this game.

Denver:  0-1 I think Denver is going to be tougher than some think.  Good run game with solid WRs and Flacco is better than Keenum.  Certainly a winnable game, but think this is a tougher out than some people think it will be.  Especially after they add an Elite prospect on the defense in the first and another quality pick in the 2nd (likely someone likely a weapon like Irv Smith or Interior OL). 

Edited by Alphadawg7