Trumps shameless attacks against McCain.

4 hours ago, Bill from NYC said:

Insulting ALL Trump supporters is akin insulting ALL Jews, Blacks, Gays, etc.I don't know how one could see it as any different.

Lot's of people also love to trash talk "all cops."

Lets see.....what do these folks have in common?

This is why we have a President Trump to begin with.  They still don't get it. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, Foxx said:

i pride myself on not having ever put anyone on ignore. that stands a good chance of falling by the wayside though. he is, by far, the worst poster i have ever seen and trust me, i have seen a lot of bad posters.

Hello???? 

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

i dunno, at least with @The_Dude he made arguments whether you agreed or not, he was capable of reason (flawed as it was). I like Tibs because he points to the DNC talking points and I know where that mindset is at. BM however is a total buffoon. how else can you describe someone who constantly asks about 911 theories in every thread? he thinks that gives him a leg up when what he doesn't understand that he is just showing more of that world-class twitery.

Exposing the conspiracy boys to bright light hurts. 

Tie a plane crash to the Deep State. I will criticize. 

Say the Christchurch shooter is some government-trained operative. I will criticize. 

Openly discuss how someone may be covering up RBG's death? I will criticize. 

Q's many predictions that have been horribly wrong. Q's inability to write English once he was proven wrong back when he did write English? I will criticize. 

Predict collusion based on nothing but hope (see how this one is not related to you?)? I will criticize. 

Any sentence with Michael Avenatti (same)? I will criticize. 

Jump on a hype bandwagon and predict 1 BTC = $20,000 by Q42018? I will, well, I let this one pass because you ate the crow for getting caught up in the exuberance, kind of. 

It hurts to have a narrative popped. But you have enough support here to more than salve your wounds. If I've ever personally attacked you, I am sorry for it. I am not proud of that if I have. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

14 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

Exposing the conspiracy boys to bright light hurts. 

Tie a plane crash to the Deep State. I will criticize. 

Say the Christchurch shooter is some government-trained operative. I will criticize. 

Openly discuss how someone may be covering up RBG's death? I will criticize. 

Q's many predictions that have been horribly wrong. Q's inability to write English once he was proven wrong back when he did write English? I will criticize. 

Predict collusion based on nothing but hope (see how this one is not related to you?)? I will criticize. 

Any sentence with Michael Avenatti (same)? I will criticize. 

Jump on a hype bandwagon and predict 1 BTC = $20,000 by Q42018? I will, well, I let this one pass because you ate the crow for getting caught up in the exuberance, kind of. 

It hurts to have a narrative popped. But you have enough support here to more than salve your wounds. If I've ever personally attacked you, I am sorry for it. I am not proud of that if I have. 

This must be tiring.  You could probably use a vacation.  I know someone that has an Airbnb in San Diego.  Actually she is a friend of someone who hates me.  She keeps it real nice and checks in all the time. It doesn't hurt that she is a super hot redhead and pretty wild if you know what I mean.  Shall I get you her digits?

12 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

This must be tiring.  You could probably use a vacation.  I know someone that has an Airbnb in San Diego.  Actually she is a friend of someone who hates me.  She keeps it real nice and checks in all the time. It doesn't hurt that she is a super hot redhead and pretty wild if you know what I mean.  Shall I get you her digits?

A little early for ‘shrooms, no?

• Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Next Question 

who here voted for McCain for president?

Didn’t vote for either of the big two in that one. Felt and feel like my vote for Romney was well cast and wish he had won when he ran against Obama though. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

30 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Next Question 

who here voted for McCain for president?

I did not.  After Pelosi and the House Republicans did their level best to destroy the world economy, I refused to vote for either party candidate.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

From your link:

In the full notes of an April 30 meeting, McCain’s high-ranking staffer Kerner recommends harassing non-profit groups until they are unable to continue operating. Kerner tells Lerner, Steve Miller, then chief of staff to IRS commissioner, Nikole Flax, and other IRS officials, “Maybe the solution is to audit so many that it is financially ruinous.” In response, Lerner responded that “it is her job to oversee it all:”

Henry Kerner asked how to get to the abuse of organizations claiming section 501 (c)(4) but designed to be primarily political. Lois Lerner said the system works, but not in real time. Henry Kerner noted that these organizations don’t disclose donors. Lois Lerner said that if they don’t meet the requirements, we can come in and revoke, but it doesn’t happen timely. Nan Marks said if the concern is that organizations engaging in this activity don’t disclose donors, then the system doesn’t work. Henry Kerner said that maybe the solution is to audit so many that it is financially ruinous. Nikole noted that we have budget constraints. Elise Bean suggested using the list of organizations that made independent expenditures. Lois Lerner said that it is her job to oversee it all, not just political campaign activity.

Judicial Watch previously reported on the 2013 meeting.  Senator McCain then issued a statement decrying “false reports claiming that his office was somehow involved in IRS targeting of conservative groups.”   The IRS previously blacked out the notes of the meeting but Judicial Watch found the notes among subsequent documents released by the agency.

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

The pre-MBS Saudis who ran a global breeding/trafficking ring, much of their American business funneled through the Arizona/Mexico border?  Those Saudis?

You don't say...

Sounds like some bad hombres.   

On 3/21/2019 at 7:26 PM, BeginnersMind said:

... Jump on a hype bandwagon and predict 1 BTC = $20,000 by Q42018? I will, well, I let this one pass because you ate the crow for getting caught up in the exuberance, kind of. 

see, this is why you are a world-class twit. you can't even get your attempted barbs right.

idiot, BTC did touch 20k in 4Q2017. my projection was that it would reach 6 figures 4Q2018.  regardless of whether or not i was wrong, i owned my failed projection. i also own my belief that it will get there and beyond at some point.

i don't believe you've ever personally attacked me, nor do i really care. what you do do, is assault my senses on an almost daily basis with your inanity.

now ***** off.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Foxx said:

see, this is why you are a world-class twit. you can't even get your attempted barbs right.

idiot, BTC did touch 20k in 4Q2017. my projection was that it would reach 6 figures 4Q2018.  regardless of whether or not i was wrong, i owned my failed projection. i also own my belief that it will get there and beyond at some point.

i don't believe you've ever personally attacked me, nor do i really care. what you do do, is assault my senses on an almost daily basis with your inanity.

now ***** off.

You Deep State narrative guys are so angry.

What a thing to be mad about. It’s just your story gone wrong. Make up another. I’m sure it won’t need revision.