Trumps shameless attacks against McCain.

bull####. 

You've mocked, while admitting you haven't read a damn thing. That's not engaging, that's asshattery. Then you make incredibly dishonest leaps in logic when you summarize what you think my positions are. I tried being nice with you. I tried being polite. I tried being blunt. I tried being rude... and all along you haven't ONCE engaged honestly in conversation. 

So again, !@#$ off or prove me wrong. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

bull####. 

You've mocked, while admitting you haven't read a damn thing. That's not engaging, that's asshattery. Then you make incredibly dishonest leaps in logic when you summarize what you think my positions are. I tried being nice with you. I tried being polite. I tried being blunt. I tried being rude... and all along you haven't ONCE engaged honestly in conversation. 

So again, !@#$ off or prove me wrong. 

I read, and mock. And I watch the silly videos, and mock. 

Make no mistake: The amount of time I’ve spend reading Q nonsense is something I find stunning (and stunting). 

I may keep doing it in the hopes to make this a better place. Your conspiratorial narrative here goes largely unchecked by the yes men, who never question anything. You should welcome dissonance in your echo chamber if you’re as open minded as you claim. 

Keep up the name calling though. It’s classy. 

7 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Strawman.  We are talking about Trump here.  Don't deflect.  Stay on topic.

I thought we were talking about RINO MCcain, the king of caving to democrats.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

More lies. Literally every word above is a lie, especially the part about your attempt to make this a better place. Go ***** yourself. 

You're incapable of being honest. It's why you're an asshat. 

At least you are consistent. Batschitt crazy, but consistent! 

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

More lies. Literally every word above is a lie, especially the part about your attempt to make this a better place. Go ***** yourself. 

You're incapable of being honest. It's why you're an asshat. 

It's posts like this when I back off. I am sorry to make you so upset. I do mean that.

You're really rigidly locked into this narrative castle you've built. The world just isn't that way brother. 

7 minutes ago, BigMcD said:

At least you are consistent. Batschitt crazy, but consistent! 

Attacking his name-calling with name-calling is the norm in billsChan but it's in no way helpful. 

I've done it, and occasionally do it, with regret afterwards, but please keep this thing you're doing to yourself. I don't need your "help."

Edited by BeginnersMind

6 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

It's posts like this when I back off. I am sorry to make you so upset. I do mean that.

You're really rigidly locked into this narrative castle you've built. The world just isn't that way brother. 

Attacking his name-calling with name-calling is the norm in billsChan but it's in no way helpful. 

I've done it, and occasionally do it, with regret afterwards, but please keep this thing you're doing to yourself. I don't need your "help."

Wasn’t intended to “help” you. I have no regrets. 

17 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

No you're not.

17 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

No he's not.  He's open to contrary information and discussion.  You're just incapable of providing it, because you're a world-class twit.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

No you're not.

No he's not.  He's open to contrary information and discussion.  You're just incapable of providing it, because you're a world-class twit.

i pride myself on not having ever put anyone on ignore. that stands a good chance of falling by the wayside though. he is, by far, the worst poster i have ever seen and trust me, i have seen a lot of bad posters.

Edited by Foxx

Just now, Foxx said:

i pride myself on not having ever put anyone on ignore. that stands a good chance of falling by the wayside though. he is, by far, the worst poster i have ever seen and trust me, i have seen a lot of bad posters.

He's still better than The_Dude, and gator.  

I mean...it's a really low bar.

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I’d say he diminishes the board about as much as The_Dude did.  gator’s too dumb to rise to that level.  I mean, he definitely makes the board worse, but the other two are/were basically mind cancer.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

I’d say he diminishes the board about as much as The_Dude did.  gator’s too dumb to rise to that level.

I'll take a world-class twit over a violent white supremacist any day of the week.

Just now, DC Tom said:

i dunno, at least with @The_Dude he made arguments whether you agreed or not, he was capable of reason (flawed as it was). I like Tibs because he points to the DNC talking points and I know where that mindset is at. BM however is a total buffoon. how else can you describe someone who constantly asks about 911 theories in every thread? he thinks that gives him a leg up when what he doesn't understand that he is just showing more of that world-class twitery.