Trumps shameless attacks against McCain.

3 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

Sure, great comparison. Can you stop being such a ***** or perhaps not?

Thanks for making my argument for me! I was hoping you would say that because its exactly what you did. What a an idiot you are. 

Bill: 

Image result for stepping on a rake

3 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

There we go. We've been waiting for the attackers to come. Now we will get the conspiracy stuff going and the billsChan choir will be in full harmony. 

you're a sad *****, do you know that? 

you got absolutely nothing so you resort to attacking anything that questions the sanctioned narrative. i am becoming more and more convinced that you are a tool. 

don't let your paradigm crash and burn you *****.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Embarrassed for Tiberius and Exill 

Laundryboy should be banished for his garbage replies to Bill in NYC.  

Nah. Thanks but I don't want people banned. I consider myself lucky to post here. If he wants to be a douche, so be it.

• Thank you (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, Foxx said:

you're a sad *****, do you know that? 

you got absolutely nothing so you resort to attacking anything that questions the sanctioned narrative. i am becoming more and more convinced that you are a tool. 

don't let your paradigm crash and burn you *****.

Three of Six coming to the party, thanks. 

I've posted where I agreed with Trump. You wouldn't have heard that because you like your stories too much. 

I love how you guys talk about paradigms as if your conspiracy isn't a narrative you use to explain every. Single. Thing. 

Someone dies. Deep State. Fuzzy photo. Deep State. Plane crash. Deep State. 

The world is just not so simple. 

Again, all that nonsense spewed by someone who admits he hasn't even read the material he's making definitive statements about. 

Because BM isn't an honest or serious poster. He revels in his own ignorance while making baseless claims about the very topics he boasts about being ignorant of. He's not a deep thinker. He's not honest. He's not nice. He does not add anything of value to any thread he participates in (in over 1700 posts to date).

He should be ignored by everyone who values a substantive conversation imo. 

40 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

Nah. Thanks but I don't want people banned. I consider myself lucky to post here. If he wants to be a douche, so be it.

I'm calling horseshit on the "just lucky" claim. We all know your parents paid SDS 500k to get your ass in to TSW. Horseshoe team, hah.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I'm calling horseshit on the "just lucky" claim. We all know your parents paid SDS 500k to get your ass in to TSW. Horseshoe team, hah.

Thank God I have proof of my athletic endeavors! No one can accuse me of not being on the javelin team!

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Thank God I have proof of my athletic endeavors! No one can accuse me of not being on the javelin team!

Ironic that thanks to the nerd takeover of the world, Revenge of the Nerds will never be remade. 

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Again, all that nonsense spewed by someone who admits he hasn't even read the material he's making definitive statements about. 

Because BM isn't an honest or serious poster. He revels in his own ignorance while making baseless claims about the very topics he boasts about being ignorant of. He's not a deep thinker. He's not honest. He's not nice. He does not add anything of value to any thread he participates in (in over 1700 posts to date).

He should be ignored by everyone who values a substantive conversation imo. 

I can’t read everything you post, that’s for sure. Sorry. I pop only your looney-est balloons. 

Hey what’s your theory on 9-11 again?

Why would I share anything with someone who is a net drain on the community and who gleefully admits he prefers to remain ignorant of the material rather than to honestly engage with it? Just because you're an un-thinking asshat of gigantic proportions, doesn't mean I am. 

You're a bad poster. Here with ill intent. ***** off or prove me wrong and start being a positive member of the community. 

(Note: that does NOT mean agreeing with everyone, that simply means being willing to honestly engage in conversation - something you've yet to do once)

• Thank you (+1) 1