Trumps shameless attacks against McCain.

1 minute ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

People who quote Hollywood:

/smh

Oh wait... You are Hollywood.  Nevermind.

I am. Which is why I know more than others how much of a scumbag No-Name is. 

He was a star fukker. He loved Hollywood and what they could provide him (easy female conquests - willing or not).

Edited by Deranged Rhino
kitty was censored
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Well, Westy, at least you are not insulting me while I'm dead....

Doesn't brain dead count?

1 minute ago, Bill from NYC said:

What an idiotic generalization, one quite frankly I would deem to be beneath you.

No, stick around here long enough and you'll find that there's not much beneath Exhiled.

8 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Doesn't brain dead count?

No, stick around here long enough and you'll find that there's not much beneath Exhiled.

Insulting ALL Trump supporters is akin insulting ALL Jews, Blacks, Gays, etc.I don't know how one could see it as any different.

Lot's of people also love to trash talk "all cops."

Lets see.....what do these folks have in common?

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

Insulting ALL Trump supporters is akin insulting ALL Jews, Blacks, Gays, etc.I don't know how one could see it as any different.

It's a do as I say, not as I do attitude with those people. The thing that is the most humorous part of it is, generally speaking their total lack of tolerance.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

It's a do as I say, not as I do attitude with those people. The thing that is the most humorous part of it is, generally speaking their total lack of tolerance.

It sadly is common behavior of many of those who purport themselves to be so open minded.

Edited by Bill from NYC
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

It sadly is common behavior of many of those who purport themselves to be so open minded.

The true definition of tolerance is:

Be tolerant of a specific set of things, especially if it involves anything nonwhite, deviant and non-Christian.

3 hours ago, TH3 said:

amusing....your posts scream nothing more than "hey guys...look what I posted - do you like it? - please accept me!!"

Is there anything funnier than watching people who trashed McCain as a war-mongering dirtbag for years suddenly pretend  he's your hero?

Get over yourselves. It's stupid for Trump to carry that flag, and I genuinely wish he'd knock it the hell off, but stop pretending you have any respect for McCain. We all know you care more about pissing on Trump than you'd ever care about McCain.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Personally, I always found it hilarious that two of the biggest Trump haters

in the Republican party,  Mccain and Romney were two of the worst Republican

presidential candidates and ultimately two of the biggest losers.

Must be humiliating to have seen the rich game show host do what they had no chance of doing.

Also, lets not forget the media was quite nasty to Mccain when he ran.

So much hypocrisy.

Edited by Albwan
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

He has to generalize people in groups because this is the only way his mind works.  If you mock Barry, you hate all black people. If you mock Hillary, you're a misogynist. If Trump does something stupid, then all Trump people are stupid.

Lazy minds do lazy things.

3 minutes ago, Albwan said:

So much hypocrisy.

Exactly. SUDDENLY the left loves McCain.  :lol:

Edited by LABillzFan
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Albwan said:

Personally, I always found it hilarious that two of the biggest Trump haters

in the Republican party,  Mccain and Romney were two of the worst Republican

presidential candidates and ultimately two of the biggest losers.

Must be humiliating to have seen the rich game show host do what they had no chance of doing.

So much hypocrisy.

It's also funny watching him run the Republican party into the ground! Love it!