Trumps shameless attacks against McCain.

8 minutes ago, Gugny said:

From what I've read, this is not an accurate representation of what occurred.

Revisionist history, my ass.

McCain is a man who fought for our country, who was a Prisoner of War and who continued to serve his country until his death.

Meanwhile, Steven Smith went to Hofstra and is a software tester turned politician.

McCain - Hero

Smith - Zero

Don't forget that he caused the Forrestal fire, and sold out his fellow POWs.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

There is a reason President Trump is most unhappy with John McCain. Just because someone is dead it does not immediately turn them into a good person. John McCain was a bitter, nasty man. His being deceased does not change that.  In the weeks and months to come, we will all see how well the MSM does in suppressing his part in the soft coup attempt against President Trump. 

He was a big part of the Reagan Revolution, he stayed around too long after that.

12 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Its scary to think that people think that since someone did something noble in the past, that it means he cant do bad things after that fact. 

everything Trump does is condemned  by these losers

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Its scary to think that people think that since someone did something noble in the past, that it means he cant do bad things after that fact. 

Yeah... But the man's dead.  Have an ounce of class... Coming from OUR POTUS.

Joe blow in Winslow shooting the sh... in local tavern or on the internet, another story.

McCain can't defend himself. Low hanging fruit by Trump.

You see what Trump is doing right?

4 minutes ago, row_33 said:

everything Trump does is condemned  by these losers

Talking ill about the dead by the POTUS.  Now, that scorch earth is okay... Yet, he's the first Deplorable Snowflake© to cry the minute someone disrespects him.

It's easy to figure out what he's doing.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

11 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Yes.  Deflecting.

it's fun to have the Dems have to change their stance on Vietnam as soon as the wind changes direction.

i have no trouble believing the two men truly despised each other   :D

Just now, row_33 said:

it's fun to have the Dems have to change their stance on Vietnam as soon as the wind changes direction.

Their stance never changed.  Mine didn't either, even know I was a kid... My father actually dragged me to the VA in the early 1970s... I saw with my eyes... 

Whete the hell a Canadian comes up with this stuff is behind me!  No disrespect.

12 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Their stance never changed.  Mine didn't either, even know I was a kid... My father actually dragged me to the VA in the early 1970s... I saw with my eyes... 

Whete the hell a Canadian comes up with this stuff is behind me!  No disrespect.

Their stance was all over the map from spitting on returning veterans and blowing up government and research labs to whining they didn't bomb the ***** out of the country.

It was kind of a big issue growing up in the 1970s, hard to avoid if one paid any attention to the news.

American exceptionalism in your eyes means nobody was allowed to have an opinion on Nam, get over yourself, I know you can....

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Their stance was all over the map from spitting on returning veterans and blowing up government and research labs to whining they didn't bomb the ***** out of the country.

It was kind of a big issue growing up in the 1970s, hard to avoid if one paid any attention to the news.

American exceptionalism in your eyes means nobody was allowed to have an opinion on Nam, get over yourself, I know you can....

You can have your opinion on Vietnam. 

As POTUS... Set the national dialog and tone.  Don't troll the country.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

12 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

You can have your opinion on Vietnam. 

As POTUS... Set the national dialog and tone.  Don't troll the country.

thanks, I try to balance conservative economic and foreign policy with common decency for individuals, helps to be a Canadian

yup, Trump should be more classy, oh well, Sinatra liked to talk about class as well... both icons...

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Don't forget that he caused the Forrestal fire, and sold out his fellow POWs.

It's as if the Keating Five never existed, either

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, row_33 said:

thanks, I try to balance conservative economic and foreign policy with common decency for individuals, helps to be a Canadian

yup, Trump should be more classy, oh well, Sinatra liked to talk about class as well... both icons...

That's all I am saying too.

Oh... And show us your bone spurs. J/K....But that's coming from ME.  ?

The Democratic Party by nature is open to encouraging dialogue from all conceivable angles, which to me is a good thing, but you have to cut and run in order to get anything done. We saw it in full display over Nam and are seeing it to a smaller extent on the environment and health care today.

The GOP's base is more concerned with taking care of kith and kin and not open to endless dialogue going nowhere and heading towards violence. If they are interested they are part of a think tank.

11 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

POTUS vs entertainer: You better hope the gang comes to your rescue soon. 

both the same to me, i'm happy.

I miss the days when we had 15 pages here when you all were debating about RBG being dead and the conspiracy to hide it. I couldn't find it quickly but I particularly enjoyed the funeral photos you guys posted. Attacking McCain is such a let down. It's a much lamer conspiracy. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

18 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

That's all I am saying too.

Oh... And show us your bone spurs. J/K....But that's coming from ME.  ?

i got the benefit of excellent coaches who got on a bus and never returned to their home town for decades....