Trumps shameless attacks against McCain.

I'll just post this and you can discuss

Notice the SILENCE of the crowd.  

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-news-live-president-told-085005512.html

Donald Trump continued his attacks on the late John McCain during a visit to Ohio yesterday and was challenged to “show us your bone spurs” by ex-Democratic senator and Navy SEAL Bob Kerrey in response to his criticism of the Vietnam War hero

Do you think his attacks had anything to do with this subject matter?  

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/cindy-mccain-reveals-hateful-message-123746818.html

The message Cindy received described Sen. McCain, who died last summer from brain cancer, as “a traitorous piece of warmongering s—.”

“I’m glad he’s dead,” this person wrote, going on to savage the McCains’ daughter Meghan, who is a co-host of The View.

This person attacked Meghan’s weight, writing: “Hope your Mrs. Piggy looking daughter chokes to death on the next burger.”

5 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I'll just post this and you can discuss

Notice the SILENCE of the crowd.  

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-news-live-president-told-085005512.html

Donald Trump continued his attacks on the late John McCain during a visit to Ohio yesterday and was challenged to “show us your bone spurs” by ex-Democratic senator and Navy SEAL Bob Kerrey in response to his criticism of the Vietnam War hero

"President Trump repeated that he was “not a fan” of the late Republican presidential candidate and complained that he had never been thanked for McCain’s state funeral last year after the veteran passed away from brain cancer. "

That is an attack, oh please.

You can honor the Veteran and still hate the RINO.

• Like (+1) 1

There is a reason President Trump is most unhappy with John McCain. Just because someone is dead it does not immediately turn them into a good person. John McCain was a bitter, nasty man. His being deceased does not change that.  In the weeks and months to come, we will all see how well the MSM does in suppressing his part in the soft coup attempt against President Trump. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Gary M said:

"President Trump repeated that he was “not a fan” of the late Republican presidential candidate and complained that he had never been thanked for McCain’s state funeral last year after the veteran passed away from brain cancer. "

That is an attack, oh please.

You can honor the Veteran and still hate the RINO.

I was was “not a fan” when he paired up with Sarah Palin either

But the man served his country in WAR, was captured and tortured, and served this great country as a politician for a long time.  

You shouldn't be this disrespectful of the man.  

5 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

But the man served his country in WAR, was captured and tortured, and served this great country as a politician for a long time.  

Maybe he should have let that be his legacy instead of conspiring to overthrow a sitting US President? 

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

McCain became the poster child for The Swamp. I appreciate his service in the war, but like so many he eventually became part of the problem. He hung around Washington too long and his life was more wrapped up with his friends and colleagues than it was in helping his constituents solve the big things. (Just my opinion.)

• Like (+1) 1

For me, I'm able to acknowledge that Donald Trump has a deplorable personality yet I am able to support many of his initiatives. I've met most of the recent former Presidents personally through my travels and career.   I think Barack Obama is a good man yet disliked many of his initiatives.  Same for George W. Bush.  President Clinton was a very likeable man with absurdly poor impulse control.  

Pragmatically, I have no idea why Trump decided to open this pathetic volley against a man who's passed away.  There's a lot of other topics he can emotinally rant on.

I think it's beneath the office as well.  These guys didn't like each other.  Megan McCain loathes the President.  We all get it.  We didn't need the posthumous refresher.

27 minutes ago, Gary M said:

He complained that he didn't get a thank you. 

Trump to Khizr Khan:

"I think I've made a lot of sacrifices. I work very, very hard."

He's the hero alright. 

And I notice some of the good. But he's an awful person. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

58 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Ted Kennedy served this great country as a politician for a long time, but was still a murderer, a drunk, and a piece of trash.

Edited by Joe in Winslow

It's okay... Trump supporters are immoral, lack a moral compass.  They will eat this sh... up.

Trump's making TheSwamp® look like the Sahara Desert.  Be careful what you wish for, the road to perdition is paved with good intentions... Even know they were blatantly evil to begin with.

Just let the dead rest in peace.  This just shows how deplorable people really are.

[I was not a McCain supporter and realised he was part of the problem]

Anyway... You would think that the country could use a modicum of decorum by it's leader.  Yet, Trump continues to run scortch earth to rile up his immoral and hypocritical Christian base for election purposes.  Yeah... Trump ain't a demagogue!  LoL...

2 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Ted Kennedy served this great country as a politician for a long time, but was still a murderer, a drunk, and a piece of trash.

Yes.  It's fine for you to say it.  But coming from a leader, who should be fit to leader... There should be a modicum of decorum. It's called: Being a professional.

Just saying.  I almost wonder if the man has early dementia.  ???  Age and his actions would raise red flags.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Yes.  It's fine for you to say it.  But coming from a leader, who should be fit to leader... There should be a modicum of decorum. It's called: Being a professional.

Just saying.  I almost wonder if the man has early dementia.  ???  Age and his actions would raise red flags.

Asinine.

7 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

It's okay... Trump supporters are immoral, lack a moral compass.  They will eat this sh... up.

Really?  Where did you come up with this little piece of broad brush painting?  

Edited by Chef Jim