What’s up w season tickets?

4_kidd_4

The tix office clamping down or something? My buddies asked for a few days extension bc they weren’t sure who’s in this year, tix office said “can’t guarantee they’ll be available after the deadline”. Ok, fair enough, so they re-upped.

Then asked ticket rep if they could add my seat to their account, as I’m not renewing this year. They were told “no, that seat is unavailable”.

So we did a little poking around to find that no endzone seats are available at either end of the stadium, not a one.

That can’t possibly be true at this point of the renewal period.

So what gives, anyone have any scoop? They trying to push the more expensive seats first? Pegulaville?

40 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

The tix office clamping down or something? My buddies asked for a few days extension bc they weren’t sure who’s in this year, tix office said “can’t guarantee they’ll be available after the deadline”. Ok, fair enough, so they re-upped.

Then asked ticket rep if they could add my seat to their account, as I’m not renewing this year. They were told “no, that seat is unavailable”.

So we did a little poking around to find that no endzone seats are available at either end of the stadium, not a one.

So what gives, anyone have any scoop? They trying to push the more expensive seats first? Pegulaville?

No seats show up as available yet I would imagine. They need to understand who is not renewing, then give season ticket holders a chance to move based on seniority, then once that process is completed open them up for sale.

I know last year we wanted to move some seats to the very top row, knew they were not season tickets from the year before, but still had to wait our turn on the priority list to move there. 

1 hour ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Related image
Edited by HOUSE
  • Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

No seats show up as available yet I would imagine. They need to understand who is not renewing, then give season ticket holders a chance to move based on seniority, then once that process is completed open them up for sale.

I know last year we wanted to move some seats to the very top row, knew they were not season tickets from the year before, but still had to wait our turn on the priority list to move there. 

Ah yeah, didn’t think of the seniority thing. That makes sense, I suppose. Thanks.

Figured if these guys simply wanted to add a neighboring seat, they would just let them have it, but what do I know. Not enough, apparently ;)

19 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Ah yeah, didn’t think of the seniority thing. That makes sense, I suppose. Thanks.

Figured if these guys simply wanted to add a neighboring seat, they would just let them have it, but what do I know. Not enough, apparently ;)

you should just call the ticket office and see if you can reclaim your seats, then just have your seat mates pay for them..who knows, worth a shot

Yea I wouldn't be fretting yet this is the time of the year they just want renewals. When I had seasons they only offered me to change seats/upgrade when I said I wasn't coming back and they called in early summer when I had the option to move to try to get me to renew.

3 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I would be careful about any assumptions TBD-TSW members have over season ticket renewals.  After that deleted thread in OTW, I think we’re all on ‘double secret probation’...

:oops:

What thread? What I miss?

10 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I would be careful about any assumptions TBD-TSW members have over season ticket renewals.  After that deleted thread in OTW, I think we’re all on ‘double secret probation’...

:oops:

I wonder if that was my "Hot for" thread, which has mysteriously disappeared

56 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

you should just call the ticket office and see if you can reclaim your seats, then just have your seat mates pay for them..who knows, worth a shot

Yeah this option has been brought up, I’d do that for the fellas.

I checked my account manager just to see, and my invoice is already scrubbed.  Dang, that thing used to sit there til July most years, and then I’d get a call along the lines of “Hey this is the guy from BBTix, so...yeah? Or...nah?....”

14 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

What thread? What I miss?

Yeah, spill it!

13 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Yeah this option has been brought up, I’d do that for the fellas.

I checked my account manager just to see, and my invoice is already scrubbed.  Dang, that thing used to sit there til July most years, and then I’d get a call along the lines of “Hey this is the guy from BBTix, so...yeah? Or...nah?....”

Yeah, spill it!

I can believe it. They prolly have a great year over there on renewals. Prolly not as loose as it was 5 years ago. 

‘Buffalo Bills sales staff was at a loss to explain how it seemed all tickets for end zone seating had apparently been purchased by an entity known as ‘RB’s Discount Tickets’.  Some sources indicated one of these season ticket packages offered by this company included a dinner and ‘other perks’ with RB, subject to a lengthy questionnaire regarding gender, age, and how the applicant looked in heels.’

?

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
Added emoticon, lest someone believes it...

12 hours ago, Chicharito said:

I relocated my seats this year out of section 121 . The end zone sucks it’s nothing but opposing team fans . I think one guy owns that whole damn section and only sells to opposing fans! 

I hate seeing all the opposing team fans behind the visitors bench when watching the game on television.  People who own those seats are purely for profit.  Wish the bills would claw those ones back.