If Allen is real deal, bills make playoffs

Nice pieces added in free agency. Could still use another piece on offense whether that’s OL, TE, RB

but if Allen is going to be a franchise QBs, this team makes playoffs.  Good QBs can carry a team to playoffs almost every year 

If they dont make it and the team isn’t decimated by injuries, I will hit the panic button on qb 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Even though I wouldn't be quite as black or white as your view, I generally agree with the underlying sentiment that what matters more than any draft choice or FA pickup is the growth from Allen from year one to two.  There is nothing more important than that.

• Like (+1) 12

Where the heck is this coming from? The guy was basically our entire offense down the stretch and performed exceptionally. Now you’re ready to draft another QB if we don’t make the playoffs next year? As far as I’m concerned, the WRs, OL, RBs and run defense have more to prove than Allen at this point. We still don’t have proven impact players at skill positions.

• Like (+1) 5

8 minutes ago, QBorBust2018 said:

Nice pieces added in free agency. Could still use another piece on offense whether that’s OL, TE, RB

but if Allen is going to be a franchise QBs, this team makes playoffs.  Good QBs can carry a team to playoffs almost every year 

If they dont make it and the team isn’t decimated by injuries, I will hit the panic button on qb 

I’ll take solid progress, and be pleased with that. There are a lot of moving parts here, and NFL QB is not an easy job.  QBorBust2018 can picnic if you like. I hope I never panic over a sports team. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Even a modest improvement in offensive line play will give Allen the opportunity to show his stuff. If he gets decent protection, I am eager to see what he does with it.

• Like (+1) 10

I think this a year that we get back to respectability, whether that means playoffs or not. I think we'll be in the mix & the world we see the Bills as a team to watch.

Once we're on the cusp, that's when we go all out & spend big on a top playmaker via FA or trade next offseason to put us over the top.

• Like (+1) 1

As long as we can stay in the "in the hunt" graphic until week 16/17 that should be a step in the right direction. There's lots of teams in the conference most would say are better than us at the moment: Pats, Browns, Chiefs, Chargers, Colts, and Texans for sure and a case can be made for the Steelers, Ravens (coaching/defense is always excellent), Jaguars if Foles works out, and the Jet$. 

• Like (+1) 1

Offensive Line improvement should give Allen a bit more time to get the ball out in a controlled fashion.. ( add another OL with a Day 1 or 2 draft pick to improve this further..)

WR and TE's that can catch the ball will help him... ( add another one with a Day 1 or 2 draft pick..)

I think its OK for people to have some expectations that they can make the playoffs in 2019...

• Like (+1) 1